Energy

Request Help for the game here. Experienced players will help you while administrators will certify where needed.
Devil3030

Energy

Post by Devil3030 »

Dose Fusion Reactors make more energy than Solor Plants

RavinPagan

Re: Energy

Post by RavinPagan »

yeah a lot more :D
"Upon my Oath I'm not a lying man"

Malbordeus

Post by Malbordeus »

lies! :D

for the level of plant.. sure, but for the resources invested... solar plants produce way more.

Despot
Location: Heading to your neck of the woods, after several bearsize portions of Vindaloo.

Post by Despot »

You'll find both useful. Sometimes you will have a shortfall, but not enough materials to produce a solar plant, however a fusion plant will be affordable, and will push up your energy enough to make all your mines work at full capacity.

Just avoid solar sats until you start your graviton research, and then make sure the planet you use is well away from active players.
O hai! Ur planets? I eated dem.

Malbordeus

Post by Malbordeus »

and make sure that you've produced one less than despot, that way people wont notice you on the scoreboard. :P

Despot
Location: Heading to your neck of the woods, after several bearsize portions of Vindaloo.

Post by Despot »

Until I deactivate the score board option so my stats are hidden, or get round to organising a satellite smash to recover most of my investment.

Not likely that anyone will need as many as I did, I used a heavily defended planet, so that no-one would interrupt my research, which also happened to be rather chilly. You should be able to get there with under 10k.
O hai! Ur planets? I eated dem.