Uncle Despot's Problem Page

Request Help for the game here. Experienced players will help you while administrators will certify where needed.
Ryurik

Re: Uncle Despot's Problem Page

Post by Ryurik »

NoobNeedsHelp wrote:I was looking through the Plus options, and there is an option to finish all buildings in the que, how do you que more buildings?

I can only seem to build 1 at a time, but I also noticed a Plus feature to increase the que by 3

that to me sort of says theres already a que and I don't know how to use it... :? or maybe I'm wrong so I'm asking :)

edit: found answer but I have another question

in the just started section it says to build deuterium synthesizer to level 5 and put it at 80%, since level 4 is about 80% of level 5 would it be better to save those resources for now and move on to other parts of the guide? I really can't see a reason for the upgrade if you'll be making pretty much the same amount(guide isn't very helpful)
It also say's it will cost you 5 rubies for 7 days!!! :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :lol:
May your God save you from the wrath of the Norseman!
Arm yourself! For I come with one of them Lasers (Imma Firin It) thingies in hand to lead you to Valhalla!

NoobNeedsHelp

Post by NoobNeedsHelp »

:? that wasn't very helpful, and now I'm done with the guide and I have no clue what to do...

I mean I could continue building, but what should I build? more resources would mean I could build more ships: I built a few Light Fighters but I can't attack anyone since everyone around me seems to be in nooby protection...

I think after completing the guide I'm wandering around more aimless than I was before I started it...

any pointers on what to do next? or any general guidelines for which way I should be advancing?

from what I've been reading here I'm guessing mid range goal is to get to a position where I can build Battle Ships or Bombers, but what should I be doing more short range?

and how do I know what I need to build those? I can't find any info on this game besides whats here on the forum and the search function isn't as helpful as you'd think
HELP!

NoobNeedsHelp

Post by NoobNeedsHelp »

also from following the 'guide' I was very negative on energy, I've built my solar plant up a bit more so I'm breaking even now...but I have to ask, how far negative can you go with energy? and does negative energy have any negative effect on your planet? it could save me alot of extra building if I don't have to build up my solar plant any more :twisted:
HELP!

VALOR

Post by VALOR »

NoobNeedsHelp wrote::? that wasn't very helpful, and now I'm done with the guide and I have no clue what to do...

I mean I could continue building, but what should I build? more resources would mean I could build more ships: I built a few Light Fighters but I can't attack anyone since everyone around me seems to be in nooby protection...

I think after completing the guide I'm wandering around more aimless than I was before I started it...

any pointers on what to do next? or any general guidelines for which way I should be advancing?

from what I've been reading here I'm guessing mid range goal is to get to a position where I can build Battle Ships or Bombers, but what should I be doing more short range?

and how do I know what I need to build those? I can't find any info on this game besides whats here on the forum and the search function isn't as helpful as you'd think
NoobNeedsHelp wrote:also from following the 'guide' I was very negative on energy, I've built my solar plant up a bit more so I'm breaking even now...but I have to ask, how far negative can you go with energy? and does negative energy have any negative effect on your planet? it could save me alot of extra building if I don't have to build up my solar plant any more :twisted:

Start building up on your mines. Make sure you get a good resource prodcution before you statrt building your fleet. But do not go overboard with all light fighters. JUst make a few until you get some resoruces and remember always to build cargoes. Also remember to do research on your weapons shield armor tech. But you will not need to much research at your stage. And build light lasers, they are the best defense. Mines should be your short range goal. Look at the technologies tab on your left menu it is right under the alliance tab and scroll down and it showsd you what you need to build anything. Negative energy can go as low as :evil: and lower build solar plants all the time and solar satellites. Fusion reactors also help. And i think that about covers it.
Ohaithur

fusion

Post by fusion »

watch out for fusion reactors though because they take away some deuterium from production the way i go is build up solar plants then once i get an idea of where my energy will be i will destroy the solar plants and make solar sats its something you will have to pay for when they get destroyed but you also get more building space for mines
~fusion~
Yeah buddddy!

VALOR

Post by VALOR »

I don't see what good it does to destroy the Solar Plant though. I think just build them to level 28 or 26 or so, and then build solar sats. And Fusion Reactors are okay for a few levels, and they do use deuterium. Don't want to lose any of that :D .
Ohaithur

NoobNeedsHelp

Post by NoobNeedsHelp »

thanks, and I was just building the light fighters so the small cargo didn't get destroyed when I sent it raiding...

and I think I've clicked everything except technologies, I thought it was more like research but from empire point of view instead of planet :lol:
HELP!

VALOR

Post by VALOR »

Anytime
Ohaithur

NoobNeedsHelp

Post by NoobNeedsHelp »

I was looking through the technologies tab, can't find probes on there, how do I build those? and I have espionage technology at level 1 thought that would bring them out it didn't :(
HELP!

VALOR

Post by VALOR »

Look under ships
Ohaithur