Storage

Request Help for the game here. Experienced players will help you while administrators will certify where needed.
Devil3030

Storage

Post by Devil3030 »

What do the storage building do

serios
Site Admin

Re: Storage

Post by serios »

It increases the maximum capacity for each of the resources. Click on Resources link at top right of your left hand menu for details.

Despot
Location: Heading to your neck of the woods, after several bearsize portions of Vindaloo.

Post by Despot »

It' s worth noting that there is no limit to the amount of resources you can have on a planet. Once your storage capacity is exceeded, production of that resource will cease temporarily until it is within capacity once more. So you will not lose loot from raids or recycling just because you are lacking storage. You just can't produce any there yourself.
O hai! Ur planets? I eated dem.

fadel

Post by fadel »

how many does each storage lvl, give u space?

i mnea does each 1 metal storage lvl gice u and extra mill?

Malbordeus

Post by Malbordeus »

first gives you an extra 500k, the second level gives you an extra 75 on top, third is excessive.

fadel

Post by fadel »

the third only 75k? and what execive? and thanks alot :)

Despot
Location: Heading to your neck of the woods, after several bearsize portions of Vindaloo.

Post by Despot »

He means 750k, and excessive. This is not the case though, as you will find the resources needed to launch higher level research will require additional storage space. My next level of armour, for example, will take over 16 million metal to complete. Also, once you start producing Death Stars you will need storage for the materials, as each costs 5m metal, 2.5m crystal, 1.5m deut.

You will need to bear this in mind when colonising planets. A half decent raiding base is going to need somewhere in the region of 30+ total levels of storage alone. This is why planets with under 200 fields are considered unusable in the mid to long term.

fadel

Post by fadel »

ok thanks alot.

so i should dismiss my bases with less than 200 area?

i well when my other planets well be ready and in good shape.

Despot

Post by Despot »

Eventually. At first you may as well keep them if you have already started developing them. If you settle a new planet that turns out to be smaller, you should immediately delete it.

fadel

Post by fadel »

ok thankjs, well they are not much i have to disband 6 bases of my 18, so it should be ok.