undeserved ban

Request Help for the game here. Experienced players will help you while administrators will certify where needed.
Hades

undeserved ban

Post by Hades »

This account has been suspended!
You are currently banned till Wed Sep 14 2011 22:53:09

Current server time is Fri Sep 09 2011 22:54:38

Ban Reason: Attempted Exploitation
Ban by: Automatic

I f/s then closed the page for an hour or 2, just tried to get back on and see this message showing....
Could someone A) explain why this has shown and
B) unban me ^^
i'v only been playing for 5 days anyway, if its going to be this silly i might as well start again (apart from the fact im doing pretty good so.... unban me already?)

suresh

Re: undeserved ban

Post by suresh »

looks like you missed out a captcha when reloading the page.. your account will be in V-mode so dont worry...
DEATH BEGINS WITH LIFE'S FIRST BREATH , AND LIFE BEGINS AT THE TOUCH OF DEATH

Hades

Post by Hades »

i dont get the first bit, im assuming what u mean by that is that its not my fault it just messed up on me(?) in which case as i said, its undeserved and i should be let out.
as for it being in Vmode, thats all well and good, but i still cant play... as i said i'v only been playing 5 days, if it can mess up on me and ban me for 5 days i should be entitled to a chance to have my account unbanned as well as some type of ingame compensation. i just started an alliance now with 12 new members, im trying to set my moon up so i can f/s properly, was in the middle of an attack when i got banned...
so no offence, it is nice my account is auto in vmode so i dont get hit, but i was in the middle of playing this game and after doing nothing wrong im being told i have to wait for 5 days until i can start playing and after playing an identicle copy of this game for 6months without 1 problem it makes me doubt starting on this being worth my time when something not loading right (which will probably happen alot with my slow internet) can cause me to get banned.

Hades

Post by Hades »

...women dont take this long to sort things out and they insist on having a tea disscusion about everything! (innocent joke there no harm meant ;)
but seriously.... not a reply on here or even an email to explain exactly why i have this ban........
i'v patiently waited 24hours and i cant quite explian how i feel but im pretty sure quoting homer simpsons ''BOOORRRINGGGG!!!!!!!'' is a nice start to it...
so hope to be playing my acount some time soon... :)

suresh

Post by suresh »

you were banned because

1.you should have reloaded a page ingame continuously

2. you should have missed out one anti-bot confirmation in the game

so that you were automatically banned due to the automatic exploitation

--------------------

if you got this ban again contact serios through webmaster@battleforserios.com so that you will be unbanned soon...
DEATH BEGINS WITH LIFE'S FIRST BREATH , AND LIFE BEGINS AT THE TOUCH OF DEATH

Hades

Post by Hades »

i'd done my f/s attack and closed the page until later when it got back, didnt realise it was still logged in.......
as for happening again, i still havent been unbanned this time...... guess il use that link you posted,
thanks for explaining it, although i dont see why not doing anything is reason for a ban, i understand if things are going on on my account and i dont answer anti bot that it could be exploitation however its a bit over cautios, i could send an attack then get in the bath for an hour to find myself banned for not doing the bot protection, maybe this could go into bug section so that it can be tweeked a bit to prevent this in the future?

jinx

Post by jinx »

You shouldn't get an auto ban because you are not at your pc 100% of the time or you accidently press the wrong button................maybe they should concentrate on all those multi-accounting and pushing/pulling other players..........lack of replies and reasons from the admin is lame to say the least. If they expect people to buy rubies from a company who clearly can't deal with "customer complaints" quickly then they can go whistle imo ........just saying

Hades

Post by Hades »

Jinx as you can tell by my messages i believe the same, however acording to webmaster the ban is fully justified, so people of serios be warned, if you want to have a shower, if u want to await a returning attack, if you're kid breaks a plate in the kitchen and you go to clean it up (any silly little reason that might leave you away from the pc for 20min) then dont bother rushing as you have a nice 5day unconditional break from the game.

Christ im so close to swearing, all respect meant as always, but i'v brought (not using the link as i always forget) about 8 people to this game when i'v only been playing 7 days (technically 9 but im BANNED!) i was also going to spend some money on this game as its a nice new server to try and get to the top of...
in all honesty though i cant see anything happening now that would make me want to spend sh*t all seeing as at any moment i can find myself waiting 5 days to actually use the money i had just spent on here.
Wont name it but i play the identicle copy of this game and have done for 7months now, never once had a problem except with some missing res, they understood and sorted it in a few hours, wish i could say the thought put into looking after the player base comunity on here extended to even half as much.

Suprisingly im still actually willing to play this game, probably only because of the people i brought in and the fact its a new server, but just to be clear, you have to be incredibly dense to believe i'll wait/wait quietly for a ban to lift just because i was waiting for a build to finish, AKA playing the game in the first place!

wouldnt be so bad as i could wait it out but i actually have a few days spare to spend alot of time on here and as previously mentioned have a training alliance to run to help the new players understand the game (helping you out serios as it means more active players that, now unlike me, may actually spend some money for you)

Hades

Post by Hades »

a reply from webmaster saying i missed 20consecutive anti bot things....
so now i know why i have the ban, however i dont understand how its happened... hopefully able to sort this out and get my acount back soon..

Hades

Post by Hades »

ban lifted,
have some acount problems of negative res and 36 hours build time for 1 b/c....
hopefully they can be sorted to but for this post it has been resolved and can be locked.