What exactly is fleetsaving?

Request Help for the game here. Experienced players will help you while administrators will certify where needed.
Manwraith

What exactly is fleetsaving?

Post by Manwraith »

I'm new to the game, and I keep seeing the term 'fleetsaving' popping up and stuff. What exactly is it? I searched it in the search bar but that did little to no help. So, can someone please explain it to me? I would greatly appreciate it! :D

Liam_Jay

Re: What exactly is fleetsaving?

Post by Liam_Jay »

fleetsaving is sending your ships away while your offline so they dont get destroyed you can jusge how long by changing the % of the ship speed to help you do so .

though there is loads of ways to fleetsave some more risky than others , the best way to fleetsave is from moon to moon :P as then it cant be phlanaxd by other players ;)
Hope this helped

anubis

Post by anubis »

FleetSave:
Send more ships:

-For enemy Fleet will be multyple targets,the battle will take on more rounds!

its bether to send Esp /BS /Destroyers / LF /cruisers + Rips togheter

Gator

Post by Gator »

anubis wrote:FleetSave:
Send more ships:

-For enemy Fleet will be multyple targets,the battle will take on more rounds!

its bether to send Esp /BS /Destroyers / LF /cruisers + Rips togheter

WTF????, Are you just typing random words together? You post implies you know what you are talking about, but to those of us who do know what fleetsaving is, you answer is retarded. Manwraith, Liam_Jay knows what he is talking about. Ignore anubis' crazy, confusing answer!
The response time for a 911 call is approximately 4 minutes.....the response time for a .45 ACP hollow point is 930 feet per second....any questions?