Uncle Despot's Problem Page

Request Help for the game here. Experienced players will help you while administrators will certify where needed.
Despot
Location: Heading to your neck of the woods, after several bearsize portions of Vindaloo.

Re: Uncle Despot's Problem Page

Post by Despot »

That 70% is rounded up, so you cannot permanently destroy all defences with fleets. There will always be at least one of each type left afterwards due to the rebuild factor.

Defences destroyed by missiles are not repaired in this way, and must be re-bought by the player.
O hai! Ur planets? I eated dem.

Neafox

Post by Neafox »

Despot I have two Questions.... First how do I join your alliance..... second I am fairly new there is only one colonized other than myself in this galaxy can I send a probe to check out uncolonized planets? If not can they travel to other galaxies? I have four ships but can't send any fleets because my neighbor is five levels higher than me.

Despot
Location: Heading to your neck of the woods, after several bearsize portions of Vindaloo.

Post by Despot »

My Alliance is not currently considering new members. In any case, all applicants must be personally known to the leadership.

If there is only 5 ranks difference between you and another player, at your level there is not much difference at all. In fact, you will probably find you actually have the same score.

When you press the galaxy screen, the view you will get is of the solar system containing your colony. There are 9 galaxies, each with 499 solar systems. Fleets, including probes, can travel as far as their fuel capacity allows. You are best sticking to targets in the same galaxy where possible. Remember you can also set up another 20 colonies, and deploy fleets there to raid your new neighbours.

You cannot probe an empty planet slot. The only mission you can run is colonisation, or recycle if there is still a debris field present.

slawterboy

Post by slawterboy »

I have 13 interplanetary missiles but I can't figure out how to use them or get them onboard the ship to attack someone.

Despot

Post by Despot »

Ryurik

Post by Ryurik »

Despot, I have lost all background ..just red behind pages...no planets/moons visible...no message boxes! How do I rectify it!
May your God save you from the wrath of the Norseman!
Arm yourself! For I come with one of them Lasers (Imma Firin It) thingies in hand to lead you to Valhalla!

imperito

Post by imperito »

im new at game got lucky and got moon,working on jumpgate(is that main objective for moon?)),my question is about solar panels should i build?many?why?
any other advice on taking all advantages of moon is welcomed
thank you

unit43

Post by unit43 »

You cant build mines of solar plants on a moon. Storage is useless. Main objective should be lv.1 JG, and as many lunar bases and phalanxes as you can afford

Despot

Post by Despot »

No point at all in building solar satellites on a moon. They are wasted. As are resource storage facilities.

In order to use jumpgates, you need at least two - one at each end of the jump, so until you have a second moon it would be wiser to invest resources elsewhere.

It is useful to build about 10 robot factories first on your moon, reducing the build times of the other buildings before you start investing too much. This will bring the build time for your jump gate down to about 3 days.

imperito

Post by imperito »

im trying to research graviton,working on it on my hottest planet,question is once i reach 300k energy,do i have to have rearch lab 12 on that plane too?can i use irn how?
oh and about energy,what does it mean Energy 2.300/6.100,what is that difference
thank you despot