Uncle Despot's Problem Page

Request Help for the game here. Experienced players will help you while administrators will certify where needed.
Ryurik

Re: Uncle Despot's Problem Page

Post by Ryurik »

Is it possible to send ships from planet A to planet B and have then permanantly based on Planet B?
May your God save you from the wrath of the Norseman!
Arm yourself! For I come with one of them Lasers (Imma Firin It) thingies in hand to lead you to Valhalla!

Despot
Location: Heading to your neck of the woods, after several bearsize portions of Vindaloo.

Post by Despot »

Yes, using the deploy order.
Liam_Jay wrote:

P.s wats a niggit
Actually a "kerrrniggggitttttt"

A quote from the French Taunting Knight in Monty Python's Quest for the Holy Grail.
O hai! Ur planets? I eated dem.

invisigoth

Post by invisigoth »

Ryurik wrote:Is it possible to send ships from planet A to planet B and have then permanantly based on Planet B?
Provided you own both planets A and B, yes.

Launching a new mission is done in three parts.
1. You select which ships you will send, and how many of each
2. You define the coordinates to which your fleets will be flying, and you may choose 10%-100% of your speed.
3. You add any resources you want your ships to carry in the cargo space. You also choose a MISSION TYPE. This can vary depending on what kind of ships you've got and the coordinates you entered. If you own both planets, the mission types available will be "transport", "ACS defend" and "deploy". Check "deploy" and then click "continue" to finalize.

invisigoth

Post by invisigoth »

Would somone mind explaining the particulars of reflected damage to me?

Despot
Location: Heading to your neck of the woods, after several bearsize portions of Vindaloo.

Post by Despot »

Love to, but the exact details remain a mystery. The more overkill you send, the more reflected damage you take. I try to send enough firepower to end the battle in 2-3 rounds, which minimises my losses to this.

Ryurik

Post by Ryurik »

invisigoth wrote:
Ryurik wrote:Is it possible to send ships from planet A to planet B and have then permanantly based on Planet B?
Provided you own both planets A and B, yes.

Launching a new mission is done in three parts.
1. You select which ships you will send, and how many of each
2. You define the coordinates to which your fleets will be flying, and you may choose 10%-100% of your speed.
3. You add any resources you want your ships to carry in the cargo space. You also choose a MISSION TYPE. This can vary depending on what kind of ships you've got and the coordinates you entered. If you own both planets, the mission types available will be "transport", "ACS defend" and "deploy". Check "deploy" and then click "continue" to finalize.
Thank you invisigoth..That's all I was after! Have a great game!
May your God save you from the wrath of the Norseman!
Arm yourself! For I come with one of them Lasers (Imma Firin It) thingies in hand to lead you to Valhalla!

Stormwolf13

Post by Stormwolf13 »

I have a question. I have turned the option to be on the Score Board, but I still show up there. How is that possible?

Stormwolf13

Post by Stormwolf13 »

sorry meant off

Despot

Post by Despot »

You aren't showing now. It can take up to an hour to update.

Sometimes when you relocate fleets, particularly between Galaxies, they can show up on the scoreboard even with the option disabled. If that happens, simply re-save your options, and that seems to clear it up.

avemaximus

Post by avemaximus »

hi master
How can I use interplanitary missile?
regards