Post by serios »

Here are the November Prize Winners:

Sadbutrue - Just Bleed 823.131
guaramer - ,,,^o.o^,,, 634.433
jovadb - ZOLDARIAN ALLIANCE 478.333
TYRANT - Just Bleed 422.984
jurauran - ISHTAR 319.899

Congrats!

Remember that as to our terms, to be eligible for a prize, you must have bought at least 1 time Serios rubies in the last 2 months. In this sense, players who do finish below position #5 may also have chances of winning if the players above them never bought Serios rubies.
Do note that this requirement is vital for the game as we need income in order to maintain the game and award prizes.

Despot
Location: Heading to your neck of the woods, after several bearsize portions of Vindaloo.

Re: November Prize Winners

Post by Despot »

I have to protest. You should have made a public announcement that the rules had been changed regarding prizes in order to give us a chance to comply.
O hai! Ur planets? I eated dem.

serios
Site Admin

Post by serios »

There is only one rule for awards. The rule so far was:
"To be eligible for a prize, you must have bought at least 1 time Serios rubies."

This rules has been changed to:
"To be eligible for a prize, you must have bought at least 1 time Serios rubies in the last 2 months"
as announced above.

This month prizes were given based on the rule so far. Obviously, we do not take into account "prize entries" that took place in the last set.

Finally, for us it is the same; just the persons change. We are giving the prizes no matter what.

Despot
Location: Heading to your neck of the woods, after several bearsize portions of Vindaloo.

Post by Despot »

I understand that, and I understand the financial limitations you are under. Changes to the prize criteria must be publicly announced before they can take effect. We cannot be expected to check the rules just in case they have changed without announcements.

*Ressolve personal administration issues through webmaster@battleforserios.com - Serios
O hai! Ur planets? I eated dem.

serios
Site Admin

Post by serios »

I repeat that these prizes were given based to the old rules. The change on the rule applies for the next month as announced in this post. Read carefully please. Do not have me repeat. Your right to post in the announcements as a forum moderator does not mean that I will keep replying or that you are allowed to keep on quarelling.