babybubu Vs Keyboardwarrior *NinJA*

Post interesting Combat Reports here.
keyboardwarrior

babybubu Vs Keyboardwarrior *NinJA*

Post by keyboardwarrior »

got spied, so spied back and instantly could tell he was going to be a pain by the pms that followed.
Soon after he launches an attack for over 400 systems! (trolol) so being half the distance away i out chased him to my own planet...
result follows

The attacker has lost a total of 17.000.000 units.
The defender has lost a total of 805.750 units.
A debris field containing 4.543.950 units of Metal and 6.139.500 units of Crystal has formed in orbit around the planet.

even after my telling you to recall, you ipm, i tell you how noob ipms are and how il crush your fleet if you use them,
you sent another batch, really not impressed and cant wait to hunt the rest of what you have.
no GloTR, glad you stop the arrogant messages.

Flagg

Re: babybubu Vs Keyboardwarrior *NinJA*

Post by Flagg »

he's not the sharpest tool in the shed.

ian

Post by ian »

Same could be sed about you flag ... I take your res and fleets once in a while ... O_O It just makes me wonder why you never attack me back ... I do sleep as of many of you . My fleet is safe but all my planets are sum what full of res and you could easy take a nice bit from me ^_+ ... We are all attackable from any one at any time ... Plan your fleet saves well and if ya got a phone use it and log on hear and there ...

Flagg

Post by Flagg »

well, that's very easy to explain ian...you see your name is always red to me..the system won't let me attack you...while you have no restrictions against me...so who's speaking words from the gaping hole in their rear-end just to hear the sound of their own voice? i'll give you a hint...it's you.

Flagg

Post by Flagg »

quoted from crimson...i'm not the only one who's seeing it.

It's already hard enough to build a solid game that's based on text and not graphics, but it's made even worse when newbies can't be protected from the big juggernauts in the top 5. IAN bullies the mid-rank players so we can never build up a solid force to take him on. I've lost my fleet 3 times and rebuilt, this was the last straw.

so i'll do some simple math for ya..ian 19.465.880 points, Flagg 2.151.837 points...now when i divide your score by my own you get 9.0419859....so where does that leave me 9 times removed from you???? so go on talk that big stuff all you want..your day will come. so far i've watched as the big guns fell and the biggest will fall the hardest.

plus when you ad a little juicy info like "Re: why?

Unread postby ian » Sat Apr 14, 2012 5:51 pm
i feel the same way iv got to where i am now because i got my fleet from using's 1000s of rubies and then going out and taking fleets out collect df and build more fleet

i dun about 14.000 raids to get fast res . thats about 58 attacks on players/inatives a day since iv been on for 8 months " well that does tell a tale. not all of us get to use thousands of rubies to build our fleets,buildings,tech..ect., thank god i can honestly say...I'm not like you.