Attack Report [x:xxx:xx]

Attacker Loss: 95.820.000 Defender Loss:190.531.400
winnings Metal:4.951.500 Crystal:4.951.500 Deuterium:4.951.500
Debris Metal:83.132.940 Crystal:83.037.900

KennethWolf36

Re: whoslaughingnow vs omfg

Post by KennethWolf36 »

Very impressive I must say :)
Weaklings are weak no matter they're numbers! Prepare to be Dominated!

luv2pb

Post by luv2pb »

Here are two fun facts.

A large chunk of that debris is from his ships and trip got ALL the res.

shutupayaface

Post by shutupayaface »

didnt say i got the df did i?

but i did get his fleet and he returns with a few rockets knocking a very small amount of defense out

now who got the upper hand?

KennethWolf36

Post by KennethWolf36 »

Anywayz lol that's what he's doing to me right now, all his planets are aimed at one and he still can't get all that defense down, how pathetic :twisted: but that's not the point, he's been doing that for 3 days straight and its embarrassing how all his planets against one like I said, and very annoying. I gotta say luvpd ur alliance is pretty pathetic how u guys dont work as a team to pick off ur enemies but instead using the the cheapest way to attack but I dont understand for what reason :)

luv2pb

Post by luv2pb »

You're calling us out? You are the one who started a lolwar and then bailed on your alliance after you got embarrassed by us doing NOTHING. For the record whoslaughingnow started the missile bullshit and keeps doing it. Go talk to him about it. I don't know why you guys keep getting your panties in a bundle over us. If you would simply SNIP. Language :oops: ! Keep it civil. Warning issued. - Homo_astro there wouldn't be an issue.

By the way, please tell Fagg to attack me more. I like all the free res!

KennethWolf36

Post by KennethWolf36 »

Its a she btw lmfao and are u somehow stupid cos I could take down ur alliance if I wanted to and I didn't leave Saints because of that? I'm going back soon anywayz and btw try gathering ur information right, I'm just traveling alliance to alliance for now on business. I stand alone as always and I try to maintain and order but its not possible so u attack me and I'll make sure that defense goes to zero(but friendly choice, I always stand with the saints no matter what's against me), u feel me ;)

KennethWolf36

Post by KennethWolf36 »

U new about the war and yet u did nothing, u was hoping time would just pass by while we searched u serios members ran, so what gave u the thought that I left and that me being embarrassed? What type of excuse is that, I gave the leadership to flagg to test if he would do better and see if this 15 year old could be out matched in leadership. So I thought his leadership was enough so I left for awhile to see how far they can go, and they've done more then I expected. So they dont need me telling them what to do, I just thought the Third World Saints needed a better leader so why would I be embarrassed? I was more then proud to be in that alliance in the first place :)

Flagg

Post by Flagg »

AS FAR AS IT GOES WITH THE FORMER IsSerios ALL YOU BIOTCHES CAN GO SIT ON A FENCE POST...THE ONLY ALLIANCE THAT I'VE EVER WATCHED GET POUNDED OVER AND OVER...AND WHAT WAS YOUR RESPONSE????....NOTHING..SO LUV2 WE CAN START UP WHERE WE LEFT OFF, IF YOU'D LIKE TO KEEP RUNNIN YER [SNIP. More language :oops: ! Warning issued. - Homo_astro] ..THEN MAYBE WE WILL...I CALL ON OUR ALLIES TODAY TO DRIVE IsSerios ( OR WHATEVER THIER ALLIANCE IS CALLED NOW ) TILL THEY R ALL IN V-MODE. THAT IS ALL.

Homo_astro

Post by Homo_astro »

Good to see some activity on the forums, but let's keep it civil guys. I'm sensitive :D