fusion vs. SpaceDevil

Do you want to declare war to some other alliance ? You even think of the possibility ? This is the proper thread. Take note that only wars posted here are valid for the bashing rule. It is allowed to post in the war thread while the war remains. Some flaming is allowed.
fusion

fusion vs. SpaceDevil

Post by fusion »

I am calling SpaceDevil to war for invading my space and to allow attacks past the bashing rule on him.
~fusion~
Yeah buddddy!

mickylove1

Re: fusion vs. SpaceDevil

Post by mickylove1 »

Only him and not alliance I think you still have the bashing rule in forces

fusion

Post by fusion »

It states to declare the war between alliances, but in the past if players were to war separately...It was allowed...But that was a few years back when admin were still intact with the game
~fusion~
Yeah buddddy!

mickylove1

Post by mickylove1 »

War declarations

-When a war is declared the declarer must begin a topic in the Alliance Wars section with both participating parties included in the title. A separate topic must also be started for the participant’s combat reports ONLY.

-Wars may only be started by an alliance leader, if it is an alliance that is starting the war.

-Wars may not be declared if both alliances have only a single member, or the alliance warring with an individual has only a single member.

-Alliances are allowed to declare war on individuals and vice versa, the maximum number of wars that an alliance can have on individuals at any one time is two. The maximum amount of wars that individuals can have on alliances at any one time is one.

-Wars between two individuals (PvP wars) are strictly forbidden and will be stopped if they are posted.

-For two warring parties the bashing rule is removed, however, both parties must wait for 24 hours after the original declaration (forum time) before they can commence bashing. After the 24 hours has elapsed, attacks between the two participants are unlimited.

mickylove1

Post by mickylove1 »

U have not waited 24 hour stop attacking or be reported

fusion

Post by fusion »

Hmmm, so threatening over the forums...Very frowned upon... Posting off topic with rules that are not included in-game...Also frowned upon...

Getting involved in a war that does not involve you especially when you do not know the circumstances...Well, still frowned upon..

Keep threatening and posting off topic, then well...go for it
~fusion~
Yeah buddddy!

mickylove1

Post by mickylove1 »

Rules posted here after 24 hrs of you war post you can attack you know this

fusion

Post by fusion »

Can I plead the 5th?

Hahaha, but yes, that is why I recalled and apologized to the player
~fusion~
Yeah buddddy!

mickylove1

Post by mickylove1 »

Now both when the time is right. Happy hunting I look forward to the cr's

KennethWolf36

Post by KennethWolf36 »

Man lol rules are serious bro. I wish both Players the best of luck! I hope to see whom remains victor.
Weaklings are weak no matter they're numbers! Prepare to be Dominated!