fusion vs. SpaceDevil

Do you want to declare war to some other alliance ? You even think of the possibility ? This is the proper thread. Take note that only wars posted here are valid for the bashing rule. It is allowed to post in the war thread while the war remains. Some flaming is allowed.
fusion

Re: fusion vs. SpaceDevil

Post by fusion »

Thanks Kenneth, and yeah...I am trying to figure out what is his point and I want to work it out, but he hasnt messaged me so I will be going for him.

This is great...There is actually some sort of action in the forums
~fusion~
Yeah buddddy!

serios
Site Admin

Post by serios »

fusion wrote:Posting off topic with rules that are not included in-game...Also frowned upon...

Getting involved in a war that does not involve you especially when you do not know the circumstances...Well, still frowned upon..

Keep threatening and posting off topic, then well...go for it

Bashing Rule as it appears in-game:

Code: Select all

4. Bashing
It is not allowed to attack any given planet or moon owned by a player over 5 times in a single 24 hours period.

Bashing is only allowed when your Alliance is at war with another Alliance.
The War must be announced on the official Battle for Serios Forums, under Alliances thread.

Note: Attacking fleets that are completely destroyed and Interplanetary missile attacks do not count towards the bashing rule. Moon destruction missions do count towards the bashing rules.
Alliance War rules as posted by me:
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=2462

To make it clear, the only way to lift the BASHING RULE in-game is to follow the rules as posted in the forums.

On the case:
This is a war vs 2 individuals so at no case it falls into the category of an Alliance war.
Therefore, the bashing rule is not lifted in this war. Both must respect it normally.

Closing the case:
-The rules are crystal clear.
-It is not our problem if a player cannot understand them/does not know them. We still informed both players and the community in this topic.
-We have nothing else to say on the case - it is closed.

Continue only on-topic.

mickylove1

Post by mickylove1 »

This answers the debate we can lock this thread there no more to add

Weresloth

Post by Weresloth »

I know this is grave digging a bit, but to my knowledge attacking within the first 24 hours should be fine; as long as they don't exceed 5 attacks. Then it wouldn't be considered bashing and thus be legal.

Correct me if I'm wrong though.

fusion

Post by fusion »

;) Hehehe, someone has my back!!!
~fusion~
Yeah buddddy!

mickylove1

Post by mickylove1 »

Weresloth wrote:I know this is grave digging a bit, but to my knowledge attacking within the first 24 hours should be fine; as long as they don't exceed 5 attacks. Then it wouldn't be considered bashing and thus be legal.

Correct me if I'm wrong though.
. He was on his 6th attack from same planet
He had then recalled when I posted and pm in-game and he couldn't war with one player it had to be whole alliance which was a shame I looking forward to it if that happened I only steped in to stop a fellow getting banned it's bad as it is with no one playing anymore everyone is on zorg now
And it does not matter now :lol: all fun now

fusion

Post by fusion »

I never hit though, so Sloth is correct ;) It didnt tell me which attack I was on or that I was going to oppose the bashing rule. Games fault, not mine.

Youre right though, its all fun now.
~fusion~
Yeah buddddy!

mickylove1

Post by mickylove1 »

It would only been 5 of us involved