WDF vs. *A-F*

Do you want to declare war to some other alliance ? You even think of the possibility ? This is the proper thread. Take note that only wars posted here are valid for the bashing rule. It is allowed to post in the war thread while the war remains. Some flaming is allowed.
KingJose

WDF vs. *A-F*

Post by KingJose »

We Destroy Fleets is at war with *Alliance Federation* It has been decided by both alliance leaders, good luck.

fusion

Re: WDF vs. *A-F*

Post by fusion »

i wish i could start a war as a basic member.

oh wait i dont
~fusion~
Yeah buddddy!

KennethWolf36

Post by KennethWolf36 »

well i wish u luck everyone.... everything seems to lead to war :cry:
Weaklings are weak no matter they're numbers! Prepare to be Dominated!

KingJose

Post by KingJose »

I guess war is the only way to shut them up for a very long time.

fusion

Post by fusion »

hmm, well i guess we arent shut up since obviously we are winning soooo....
~fusion~
Yeah buddddy!

KingJose

Post by KingJose »

haha well lets end this baby trash talking in here, and get serious in game, lets see how much of a veteran you are, i am anxious to see you in action :lol:

fusion

Post by fusion »

hmmm sounds like you are the only one talking baby trash talk. im pretty sure we already crashed apolo and you are next. i dont think you hit our fleet at all. sooo, obviously we are the veterans. and you cant consider yourself a veteran. i started playing just as the game came out. unless you played within the first few months you arent a veteran soooo. once again good luck at losing a war, especially when you have to drag your leader who is our friend into it. and as bad as it will make me feel to destroy your entire alliance we are going to do it. step up or walk away. you havent done a single thing except put a planet next to me to "scare" me. which obviously hasnt worked so well.
~fusion~
Yeah buddddy!

KennethWolf36

Post by KennethWolf36 »

Fusion u do know i'm entering this war as well so please don't say things u might regret in the battle field, we're all friends here but yet enemies at the same time for now. but it's going to take more than just ur entire ur alliance to go through me... no offense or anything but fact is fact. i'll see u in the battle field... :(

fusion

Post by fusion »

well kenneth i obviously know you are in the war which completely goes against our friend ship we have had for a long time. i dont know about death but im going to have to think about continuing our friendship, i know you wanted a friendly war but i dont see a war as being friendly at all. you will be an enemy like any other, and cockiness gets you nowhere, i dont care how big of a player you are. just because it would take all of my alliance to even come close to destroying you doesnt mean we cant beat you. i mean you create another alliance, you accepted people who death and i counted as spies into your alliance, then you defend them, and you go to war with your supposed friends because a spy gets crashed who has been attacking me constantly and popping my moons constantly. i know i attacked him first but that is because he attacked some of my members, and we also thought he was a spy. then he challenged us and like i said, consistently attacked and pooped my moons. so he deserved that fully, along with that, i thought you would be a friend that would say screw you to spies and help us out, but i guess not. Good Luck!
~fusion~
Yeah buddddy!

KennethWolf36

Post by KennethWolf36 »

I'm not cocky? Why does everyone think that and yes Fusion my friendship with u has been long and I hope it will stay and to be honest with u I'm not reallying trying anything on ur guys so dont get worked up old friend, and about u and Jose. This war started because of both of ur recklessness and I dont consider myself a Veteran since I've already claimed that I'm a war lord. Also I've always been in WDF side from the beginning, ask Jose how many times I've protected u guys through those circular messages, its hard for me to maintain peace and order when the rest of u attack eachother blindly and knowing that we have one target and one target alone
Last edited by KennethWolf36 on Fri Feb 22, 2013 5:19 am, edited 1 time in total.