Special Forces is Recruiting

You want to announce the creation of a new alliance or seek to recruit new members ? You seek an alliance to join? You have criticism for alliances or players ? Here is the place to do it. Some flaming allowed here.
ian

Special Forces is Recruiting

Post by ian »

I'm after Recruiting sum new players that have sum experiences in playing the game.

we have no alliance naps and and you are free to attack, raid, kill fleets ( but if you have a player you wish us not to attack we will make a player nap )

if you go inactive we will raid you clean before any one else gets the chance ( this is so no enemy alliance/player can make a profit from you )

i will give you as many moons as i can to help and if any player pops it i will .
try and put one back with in 24 hours

The Rules After Joining Are:

Rules:
1.If a player asks for help you must try to help them in any way,
2.Unilateral declaration of war is strictly forbidden, the decision must be shared among all active members of the alliance.
3.If a player wants to leave the alliance, has announced his exit would otherwise be just another black candidate on our list.
4.We are fighting together and die together
5.Turn of score board check:Go to Options and then you will find General Options and then Include in Score Board? you will find it marked so please un-mark it .

juaneltejano

Re: Special Forces is Recruiting

Post by juaneltejano »

Ill join .. I have lots of experience. Ill have more time to be online for the next coulple of weeks (I havent had that much time)
THe alliance I was in doesnt have what im looking for. they seem to run away from fights and are to afraid to loose there fleet.