Rise of the Red Hoods

You want to announce the creation of a new alliance or seek to recruit new members ? You seek an alliance to join? You have criticism for alliances or players ? Here is the place to do it. Some flaming allowed here.
Exia

Rise of the Red Hoods

Post by Exia »

War painted in red, blood spilled by it, join the Hoods to eliminate every low life at there in endless void of space. New players come for protection in return for it you well be under my rule, this is not a dictatorship this is justice.We together are powerful, we together must unite, only together we will rule the void of space, we and only we can become god, but if you choose to fight the alliances that promise to spill blood, to only conquer not promising to protect you is not an alliance. I'm the only one you can trust. Make the people see our color, the color of RED, the color of blood spilled by low life attackers who attack new players constantly come to us, come under my under my wing and slay them with our sword of justice .Join to really deliever justice. Plz come and Join the Hoods and reply for questions or thinking of joining

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=80a0IWMEd4M

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0MLoSjXvW3g

fireonice

Re: Rise of the Red Hoods

Post by fireonice »

Dude you are calling the active, dangerous and aggressive players as low life. I do not think your alliance would survive much longer. I hope as a leader you must learn humility.

Just an advice. Because i have seen lot of alliance leaders like you and alliances like yours.
Anything left behind will roll over to my ship yard.

suresh

Post by suresh »

fireonice wrote:active , dangerous and aggressive players as low life
he mentions on his rankings...

NO FLAMING or BASHING are allowed in alliance recrutings..
DEATH BEGINS WITH LIFE'S FIRST BREATH , AND LIFE BEGINS AT THE TOUCH OF DEATH

juaneltejano

Post by juaneltejano »