fireonice vs AOW

Post interesting Combat Reports here.
Elmstreet666

Re: fireonice vs AOW

Post by Elmstreet666 »

Why would you post the hit I had on you? I didnt post it for a reason. But I guess its your right to post your lost. The reason I didnt post it is because I respect cats, not you. I never said that it was ok that there is a spy in your alliance. I said that you should focus on finding the spy then trying to bully an alliance that said that they dont have a spy there. To accuse an alliance of haven a spy in your. You MUST show the proff, not just say you have it. So like I said and keep on saying. You need to slow down and think about what you want to say. Then think twice about saying it out loud. And then not say it at all, because you dont know how to say things the right way. So I still stand by what I said to your leader. If you were in my alliance. I would have been booted you.
WE LEARN, WE ADAPT, WE ATTACK, WE GROW!!!!!

fireonice

Post by fireonice »

You do not have any rights to say anyone how to run their alliance. Now the spy has been booted out. And regarding you respecting the cats is much knowledgeable. Please keep your hypocritical speeches to yourself. As for you teaching me a lesson. We will talk about that with some facts.
Anything left behind will roll over to my ship yard.

Kamdot

Post by Kamdot »

This should be interesting since I was the one given the boot from your cats FOI, I cant wait to hear this one. So from what i read here and from what you sent me in personal messages FOI, am I to guess that you are two faced? You guys kick me, then you send me a personal letter saying you dont know why i was kicked? Oh and then you say if I join another alliance I should let you know if they are good, and that you will follow me. You also go on to say if I get attacked you will defnd me? But now I see that you think maybe I am a spy? Man, you got problems, you ever think that maybe you should see a shrink. Please tell me I have this all wrong, please tell me that I'm just a pawn in your little game. Let me ask you a question FOI, does ice melt when you put fire to it, cause from what i see you're sinking very fast due to being so heated up over whatever goes on in your head! :oops:
Nothing is as Serios as you make it

Elmstreet666

Post by Elmstreet666 »

Just read what you wrote very slowly ice. I do think I can give my option to another alliance leader...... Because I am one! And as much as you like to think you are. You are not, so there are talks that you are not involed on because leaders talk to each other. And second. I never said in this topic that I would teach you a lesson. What I say between me and another player or leader is between me and them. If they feel like shareing it with you. Thats still a talk between me and them, its just you reading it.
fireonice wrote:You do not have any rights to say anyone how to run their alliance. Now the spy has been booted out. And regarding you respecting the cats is much knowledgeable. Please keep your hypocritical speeches to yourself. As for you teaching me a lesson. We will talk about that with some facts.
As for the member that you kicked. That is understanding what I am saying. You go about things to fast and dont think about the reaction. Like I said befor. There will be many people bitting to get back at you and will have info. So this guy that I have never talk to befor can not resent you and maybe even get me more info on you that I dont have now because you got him booted from a good alliance because of your actions. Befor long Catz will see that your not right for HIS alliance and not YOURS because your are only bringing bad press to them the way you act. Remeber, the more things go wrong for you. The better they go for me :twisted:

fireonice

Post by fireonice »

I do not care if he gives you help to you or not. I am not interested in your strategies or pep talk with anyone.

You have a habit of guessing. Do what you got to do.

XERXES

Post by XERXES »

if i know ELM than you better watch your back
He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would suffice.

fireonice

Post by fireonice »

Well Elm would be very pleased with your loyalty. And let me tell you only one thing, that is, "facts are more acceptable than fantasy".

My fleet can be taken down by two people only (SBT and Marciano). And Elm is not one of them. He has played more than me and has been playing Serios for more than a year now. But he can not take down my fleet.

If he could have then he would have.

Elmstreet666

Post by Elmstreet666 »

taken someone fleet is not that easy when they know how to play. No one said that you dont know how to play. Its the way that you play that is rubben people the wronge way. I can bet you fleet. But It would come a cost that I am not will to take right now. But You will see my fleet. Because I will hit you again. I will treat you just like Tabz, and shaddam_V, Thats if anyone can remember them LOL. So good luck with what every you think you are doing to me.

Sadbutrue

Post by Sadbutrue »

damn man i thought i was the only bad guy here...

Elmstreet666

Post by Elmstreet666 »

Well everyone knows that you back it up. And I dont care what everyone else say. You at least have some good talks with people. And you have answerd some of my questions at leaset :roll: