fireonice vs AOW

Post interesting Combat Reports here.
fireonice

fireonice vs AOW

Post by fireonice »

Good Morning Serios

I am sorry. I have been busy at work. So not able to give you much of an entertainment for a long time. But i am back. I promise you a month of mayhem and destruction (don't blame me the alliance is big, about 50 strong and i am a lone crusader).

fireonice vs Nikon [slayer]

The attacker has won the battle !
You receive 1089244 units of Metal, 1397261 units of Crystal and 1602729 units of Deuterium.
The attacker has lost a total of 0 units.
The defender has lost a total of 72.536.000 units.
A debris field containing 22.806.600 units of Metal and 11.898.000 units of Crystal has formed

in orbit around the planet.
The probability of creating a moon is : 18 %

You receive 1008203 units of Metal, 1255951 units of Crystal and 1814003 units of Deuterium.
The defender has lost a total of 46.616.500 units.
A debris field containing 15.387.900 units of Metal and 7.230.000 units of Crystal has formed in

orbit around the planet.

Too bad no moon for him. Tried hard.

I do not understand what that slayer means. But his rank was slayer. I think something big.
Anything left behind will roll over to my ship yard.

fireonice

Re: fireonice vs AOW

Post by fireonice »

You receive 2876716 units of Metal, 2483638 units of Crystal and 2669631 units of Deuterium.
The defender has lost a total of 69.953.500 units.
A debris field containing 22.578.600 units of Metal and 11.686.500 units of Crystal has formed in orbit around the planet.

No moon again for him. Just as i thought that i had him. He had more fleets. I do not know how much he has now.

fireonice

Post by fireonice »

The battle is becoming interesting with every day. SOB is getting involved. I was attacked by sengsaieng of SOB.

Damn it was hard. Lost quite a lot of defenses and 1k satellites. There were no resources, only defenses but he attacked me so as to prove the point that they intend to make me a farm. Wow that's interesting.

sengsaieng of SOB has won the battle !
You receive 1123 units of Metal, 571 units of Crystal and 348 units of Deuterium.
The defender has lost a total of 46.920.000 units.
A debris field containing 30.000 units of Metal and 300.000 units of Crystal has formed in orbit around the planet.
The probability of creating a moon is : 3 %
DF claimed by fireonice

fireonice has won the battle !
You receive 1109253 units of Metal, 1796948 units of Crystal and 930320 units of Deuterium.
The defender has lost a total of 5.100.000 units.
A debris field containing 1.125.000 units of Metal and 1.935.000 units of Crystal has formed in orbit around the planet.
DF claimed by fireonice

You receive 878975 units of Metal, 936030 units of Crystal and 551616 units of Deuterium.
The defender has lost a total of 4.800.250 units.
A debris field containing 1.108.650 units of Metal and 1.771.500 units of Crystal has formed in orbit around the planet.
DF claimed by fireonice

You receive 878431 units of Metal, 1276478 units of Crystal and 1010687 units of Deuterium.
The defender has lost a total of 5.100.000 units.
A debris field containing 1.125.000 units of Metal and 1.935.000 units of Crystal has formed in orbit around the planet.
DF claimed by fireonice

You receive 1762183 units of Metal, 1288023 units of Crystal and 208647 units of Deuterium.
The defender has lost a total of 5.600.000 units.
A debris field containing 1.410.000 units of Metal and 1.950.000 units of Crystal has formed in orbit around the planet.
DF claimed by fireonice

I AM LOVING IT :D
Every bit of my hit was profitable. Damn he is a nice farm. Would love to turn him into one.

Elmstreet666

Post by Elmstreet666 »

Wow, its nice that you can post these wins that you have but not any names of who they are against. You say SOB, but the only one I seen with an SOB name is the one you lose. When I meet you the first time around. You were cool, but now you just a prick. I dont think that most people think of you as a better player. Just a more cocky one. But one thing is right, this will get very interstion.
WE LEARN, WE ADAPT, WE ATTACK, WE GROW!!!!!

fireonice

Post by fireonice »

Wow, its nice that you can post these wins that you have but not any names of who they are against. You say SOB, but the only one I seen with an SOB name is the one you lose. When I meet you the first time around. You were cool, but now you just a prick. I dont think that most people think of you as a better player. Just a more cocky one. But one thing is right, this will get very interstion.
I am sorry about that. It was sengsaieng of SOB who was attacked. I have the BR's if you are interested.

One guy of your alliance is attacked because he forgets to fleetsave. You rush your battleships at me. Man you were big at that point of time. You went to that extent to tell Chesire Cat to kick me out of the alliance so that you can teach me some manners. Wow that was interesting.

One of your guys Ketu attacks me and i lost a part of my fleet and i suffer a loss of 170 M (approx.). I did not utter a single word as it is a part of the game. And he has been hunting me from that day. I did not do anything to be attacked apart from forgetting to fleetsave. And i attack one AOW guy (Nikon) who forgets to fleetsave and threaten the alliance with consequences and they run to you guys and you guys come to bully me. It's not going to work.

AOW and Grim has spies in Cats. I have proof of that. I will not stop till i have that name (name of the spy). I want that name. Because i do not like rats. And anyone who rats against cats would be in serious trouble.

You are talking about being cool. I will be cool. Your methods disgust me. So i do not have any choice but to behave like a prick.

I sent a message to AOW guys to talk to me regarding this but they did not reply. And they think of me as some fool. Well i have to spank one or two to make them understand that i give respect and demand that as well. If anyone does not comply i know means to make him comply.

If you want to discuss this i am willing to. But i want that name and i am ready to pay any price to get it.

Elmstreet666

Post by Elmstreet666 »

Will first of all. SOB do not send spies anywere. If you have notice. Anyone that has been in our alliance. is still in it, in out training wing, or gone inactive. I dont need to put a spy anywhere. The reason why I dont need to is because there is always someone some where who has info. We have had spys in our alliance and we foucs on the spy, not the ones who sent them. Maybe you should foucs on that. If our training wing did that own there own. Will then that was there choics, not ours. But we will still help them. Because I am sure that it was not everyone decieding, and they will not pay for the few action. And dont let the points fool you. Never trust the board when it comes to points. You should not that.
WE LEARN, WE ADAPT, WE ATTACK, WE GROW!!!!!

betablocker

Post by betablocker »

I'm not the authorized person in AoW . i'm just the member. but i am now to say that perhaps there is a spy who invade in CAT. i try to find him and all of the action of his may decided by AoW and the spy who exist in CAT is yours part. i quit AoW for a while because i think i need to mercenary for a while. but i'm not leave my home and i will be back .i send my application back again. All i want to tell you is do not attack our AoW training members. They are not ready to stand.
I Don't left Anything Behind

XERXES

Post by XERXES »

grim reapers has never sent spys out to any other alliance be sure of your information next time

Schnitter

Post by Schnitter »

as a member of grim, their are no spies from grim. duh, i mean, god, your chasing a ghost if your so hooked on finding your made up spies. people like you go around and say stuff that you just make up and then we get attacked, or we get new enemies, or worse, we lose allies. so if your going to make up crap like that then keep it to yourself.

fireonice

Post by fireonice »

This is getting freaking interesting. ELMSTREET666 is justifying the idea of having a spy in cats. Cool. I think this is going south for the prick FOI.

ELMSTREET666 vs FOI

You receive 8095834 units of Metal, 3020618 units of Crystal and 3110076 units of Deuterium.
The attacker has lost a total of 8.280.000 units.
The defender has lost a total of 284.881.400 units.
A debris field containing 128.027.040 units of Metal and 47.869.800 units of Crystal has formed in orbit around the planet.

You receive 22919 units of Metal, 705309 units of Crystal and 1555038 units of Deuterium.
The defender has lost a total of 0 units.
A debris field containing 0 units of Metal and 0 units of Crystal has formed in orbit around the planet.