bubbles

Re: 2nd Chance

Post by bubbles »

cuz df isnt light
its all in the timeing :D get it right and its worth that lil bit of work

fireonice

Post by fireonice »

Bloody hell, how can the developers and management of Serios allow a Godzilla to move around. Man i do not know about you guys but i am afraid. I was luck this time bcoz i stuck it up his arse and he did not know where to move.

mechamoth vs fireonice

The defender has won the battle !
The attacker has lost a total of 43.358.000 units.
The defender has lost a total of 89.500 units.
A debris field containing 17.679.900 units of Metal and 8.384.400 units of Crystal has formed in orbit around the planet.
The probability of creating a moon is : 18 %

:oops: I did not get my moon. And that bugger just knocked out 150 of my satellites :oops:

Why i haven't got my moon. I want my answer or my moon.
Anything left behind will roll over to my ship yard.

Setesh

Post by Setesh »

cause the creation of a moon is random is it here to an 18% chance on moon creation or is it the chance bigger here?

evillittleweirdguy

Post by evillittleweirdguy »

how do you think all the people you attacked feel?

fireonice

Post by fireonice »

evillittleweirdguy wrote:how do you think all the people you attacked feel?

They would be feeling real bad for loosing what they had. But, i do not have any remorse for what happens to them or how they feel.

What will you do or how you will feel if the money that you have saved so far gets stolen from you? Bad. And, i think you will curse the person who has done it. But, do you think the guy who has taken is responsible to what has happened to you. I do not think so. You are responsible for what happens to you. If you would deposit the money in the bank it would be safe. But, you would not do what you are supposed to do and you would say that people are being bad to you. Help yourself first then people would help you.

The people whom i have attacked they left resources or fleet so i attacked them. If i would not then someone would take them and would come back after me later on. So by attacking the people i am defending myself.

And, still if you think that i am doing something wrong talk to the game developers and they will do something about it.

fireonice

Post by fireonice »

This guy has a habit of leaving his fleet and resources unguarded. Too bad he did not get a moon.

fireonice vs archilles

The attacker has won the battle !
You receive 1436875 units of Metal, 341900 units of Crystal and 3350866 units of Deuterium.
The attacker has lost a total of 2.460.000 units.
The defender has lost a total of 68.616.100 units.
A debris field containing 26.988.060 units of Metal and 12.180.600 units of Crystal has formed in orbit around the planet.

XERXES

Post by XERXES »

yeah you got me on that one you attacked me when my fleet was supposed to fleet save dont know why it didnt
He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would suffice.

XERXES

Post by XERXES »

fireonice wrote:This guy has a habit of leaving his fleet and resources unguarded. Too bad he did not get a moon.

fireonice vs archilles

The attacker has won the battle !
You receive 1436875 units of Metal, 341900 units of Crystal and 3350866 units of Deuterium.
The attacker has lost a total of 2.460.000 units.
The defender has lost a total of 68.616.100 units.
A debris field containing 26.988.060 units of Metal and 12.180.600 units of Crystal has formed in orbit around the planet.
dont lie this is the first time you caught up with my fleet
He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would suffice.

fireonice

Post by fireonice »

Yeah, i am sorry about that. I thought i took you down earlier. Your fleet was there for more than 8hrs. So had to take it down mate.