Codex of Planets

You have an idea for the game ? Let us know here!
Kamdot

Codex of Planets

Post by Kamdot »

Maybe Admin will make this story I created part of the game somehow, read it and tell me what you think.
Kurenai - description of the planet complementing it or something like a sentence saying how harsh or how calm etc.
The Codex of Planets first turned up thousands of years ago. A young boy wondering the sands in his neighborhood stumbled and fell while walking. Lucky for everyone he turned to see what he tripped on. Reaching in the sand he picked up what he figured would be a large stone. The boy was amazed as he wiped and pulled, to unveil a book so badly torn, and burned. As he pulled it started to fall apart. Being as smart as he was the boy ran to get a shovel, and dug it out in one piece and carried it home.

It's been known to everyone, that someone close; by the name of Admin, actually owns the original Codex of Planets. Funny thing though, no one has yet to meet this person and It is feared this person controls everything. Many cant figure out, if he/she is so close to everyone, how come we cant see this person? I really would love to get my hands on the original! For those who do not have a copy here's what I have read and know from my copy, I have been told it is a good resemblance of the original.

Codex of Planets

1). Image There's no better place then home. This planet is where our lives first came from. Our forefathers life began here. Nothing is mention about how they came to life, except the fact that they feared an end would come, and they knew they had to expand farther reaches of the galaxies. This planet, and the others i will talk about do not have a name; at least my copy doesn't mention anything other then our forefathers called them Colony, however there are some interesting things that I will tell you about later about the galaxies and these planets.

As our forefathers learned, explored, and traveled, they documented everything into what is called Codex of Planets. Here's an actual passage from the codex ...
Our future generations will one day thank us for our hard work and sacrifices, yet I fear they will Battle For Serios galactic domination.
It looks like this prophetic passage has come true!

Certain names like, Marciano, Totos, and Bizarro top the list of who some call the leaders of today's age. Only time will tell if we can turn things around. One thing for sure though, these people have great knowledge and may be the way to getting close to Admin, and the original codex!

2). Image This green marble like planet with hard surface from super heated gasses was the closest planet to our parents home world. It is written in the Codex of Planets that this planet was admired by the woman. It is written,
all woman would gaze and wish they could wear this planet around their necks.
My copy doesn't mention this, but I have been told by many, that many woman went so far as to create look alike stones, and sell them to unwise, uneducated woman. Anyway, it says here ...
... we lost 20% of our fleet today. Our research team was learning the secrets of helium atoms, and how they can be used with hydrogen to create our first Fusion Reactor. It's necessary to our growth on planets that can't provide the resources for energy and if the President finds out, I fear all funding will be stopped and we will have to halt the project.

Researching atoms was done here and looks like the President never found out about what happened on this planet. I wonder if the original Codex has the beginning part of that quote, my copy says this part of the page had burned edges. Yeah right, I bet there's some secret they didn't want to reveal, like maybe things blew up!

3). Image Thick atmospheric planet uninhabitable without masks, my copy says this planet was the hardest to tame. An odd entry here says the planet use to not look this bad. The next page is ripped off so I'm not sure what it really was before they tamed it, but this 3rd page still talks about it. It goes on to say that SMOKING BUILDINGS eventually polluted the planet and was why they needed masks.

I wonder if metal factories are the SMOKING BUILDINGS they talk about. Vogul is the largest producer of metal in our time, I wonder if he has to have a mask? Part of the interesting things I wanted to share with you is that our forefathers figured out certain facts about each planet our generation will build.
In order for future generations to survive we have to give them the ability to make any planet habitable, even if they pollute it producing metal.
Everyone remembers the Donald Trump of times past, I wonder if future generations will ever hear of the Voguls of our time?

4). Image Our forefathers first found crystal on this far reaching planet. this book is cool Check this out, it says when they landed they had to hover over the ground since the ships where so heavy it would have busted the ground and they feared it would cause a domino effect and collapse the entire planet. Some guy by the name of Hicks was the first person to figure out how to land gracefully, but the details are not written here in the book. dang, this is cool, I wonder if Admins codex fills in the gaps. I wonder who was the first to walk it, lol!

I wonder if our forefathers ever had people with names like, THE SILVER SHADOW? The rumor written in the Galactic Times is this person, THE SILVER SHADOW, is unknown to many, and keeps more secrets then our forefathers place called Fort Knox. THE SILVER SHADOW runs with a group called Art of War and that their funding comes from the production and use of crystals. The Times wrote, in an article, I quote ...
The Art of War group will not stop as one of it's members known as THE SILVER SHADOW, makes sure the group has enough resources to claim domination.
That's quite a statement, but I heard that THE SLIVER SHADOWS bloodline is no better then that of, Sadbutrue. The rumors I hear is that Admin comes from our forefathers bloodline and is why the rumors point to Admin as having the original Codex.

5). Image Great defensive planet as meteor showers, and fireballs detour all enemies. In every copy of the original book the producers really wanted each book to be identical as possible to the original. I'm sure Admin's book has more details, but about this planet, it says here that, this planet survived and whoever lived their is still their, but my book doesn't say exactly where in the galaxy it's at, and it doesn't say what it survived. Grrrrrrrr.

We will pass on one planet, and once all is learned the chosen one will abandon the planet to form more planets, taking only materials a resources, along with the knowledge and research necessary to rebuild.
This quote was actually found near the back of my copy. Interesting thing here, are we all the chosen one, or is Admin? I remember a time when I use to be able to see a planet in Galaxy 1 that Admin had. It is gone now, and Admin is no place to be found. There are many rumors Admin has moved underground taking all the secrets. Another rumor is Admin has given everyone the secrets through copies of the codex. One thing is for sure, Admin only pops up when necessary. And only a select few are invited to the MANSION when something is to be announced.

6). Image A cold planet far from the sun. Steel hard surface. Now this is interesting ...
It's been 5ooo years since we landed, research here has been fast. Pulling knowledge from every corner of the universe has been finally accomplished. Our work here is done, but what do we do now that there are millions of people here?
Being the farthest planet in each galaxy drove everyone to the core of this planet to study. But I never heard anything more other then the Intergalactic Research Network still exists, but what has happened to everyone, are we communicating with them, or just ourselves?

7). Image
Deuterium production on nearby planets helped us grow. We eventually sold the company and moved to form a new company under another name never to return to the old planets. But we watched as the owners continued to grow them.
I've heard from underground black markets about many who have ventured out only to realize what they thought they knew, was only the beginning and ended up getting lucky by taking over planets owned by others, I call them companies. Here recently I was approached through the black market about taking over two companies, CPU and Bizarro corporations. As enticing as the offer was I proudly turned both offers down to continue the growth of Kamdot, however the new owner of CPU is apart of my network within Pinscher, and as a team we have learned all about what this planet and neighboring planets can do together.

This only makes me think more about Admin. I wonder if he too has sold out, changed names, and is hiding under an alias like, Spindor, Tabs or any name known to be in the light.

8). Image Moon like; craters abound, helped missiles dominate empires.
Although every planet has the ability to come in any size, future generations will have to decide what works best for them. Passing missile technology on will be the one thing capable of defeating large defenses at a fraction of the cost. But who will be wise enough to understand the strategies of playing without a defense, I am afraid ...
The rest of the text is missing in my copy. With all the fleets in our galaxies who can play without a defense? I am sure our forefathers are mistaken here but I can't be 100% sure since part of the passage is gone, so I can only tell you that I have tested this theory myself and will only tell you I have more research to do.

9). Image Production boosts are easy with neighboring planets. This planet beside any planet, based on what this codex copy says, makes transportation and growth easy since ships can transport materials. It's pretty much common sense that if you do however put all the planets together you can really only dominate one galaxy. But check this passage out ...
Silo's equipped with Interplanetary Missiles can only attack within their own galaxy, however future generations need to know that neighboring planets works best in small pockets.
I was recently invited to a prestiges gathering. On display where hundreds of medals given to those before us, however one stood out to me over all others. It's known as the BFS3 medal. The caretaker was kind enough to tell me that this medal use to be awarded to only the greatest of defense killers. He went on to say, "those who have received this medal had no more then 3 planets neighboring each other when defeating a company". Now this is what I'm talking about !

10). Image Scientist populated planet research new technologies.
To bend time is to make things faster. To do things faster is to gather huge quantities of material. To gather Huge quantities of material our future generation will have to have sense and know what to do first.
Really? Oh come on guys couldn't you do better then this and tell us in simpler english, or do I not have enough sense?

I really like my codex copy but this passage for this planet has my head spinning. Secrets, I don't think our forefathers wanted to keep from us, there has to be something more about this ...

11). Image Warm dry planet riddled with storage towers. I guess they decided to change the names of the buildings over time. It says here that the storage buildings use to be called tin, glass, and gas. Pretty primitive names I guess.
tin, glass, and gas storage planets and nothing else.
then it skips to this passage ...
to be watched carefully from pillage.
I guess this is where the defense comes in.

12). Image Our forefathers feared this planet ...
he rose from the depths on a white ... with power and toughness of thousands of ships and ...
Sorry, my copy is missing words. It has burn marks everywhere and a couple burn marks happen to be here. Anyway I will save you the trouble. Basically the foclóir is, whoever was the most powerful always seemed to have this planet and once they became defeated, the Conqueror, would take over this powerful planet. Hence the 21st planet. However I don't believe this. I've never been able to confirm this and like I said my codex copy isn't 100%.

13). Image Energy was born hear out of atmospheric winds.
Our scientists have studied and built many energy producing products. Our company is now proud to say that wind turbines are not going to produce the power needed and our focus has now changed to gravitational technologies. We hope in the many years to come to have a break through and be able to use magnetic cyclone tunnels as a free form product. We hope to tie this technology into itself to finally be able to produce plasma rockets as well.
Looks like they made the right decision. I sure would like to know more about this cyclone tunnel though, lol.

14). Image It was written, RIP's were born here deep underground.
For your eyes only sir. Project Deathstar is a huge success. The recent discoveries made with gravity have led us to create the graviton cannon. Fitting it to every RIP is proving to be the right decision. More details to follow, but for now, we wait further funding to finalize production of the first 7 to be tested next against a moon.
WOW, this is so cool. I never imagined we would see top secret information between a scientists and what appears to be the president. I wonder what was left out of this copy though?

15). Image Second planet our forefathers inhabited before all others.
Dear brothers, and sisters of the Royal House; I write to you with word from within my secret sect, to inform you of a note just passed by me, that I hand delivered to our President. The colony ship has succeeded in it's mission which finalizes all the steps needed for future generations. You will be pleased to know that the package containing the Grail and sword have been buried and will one day be recovered. Only now, I, and you know the exact location.
uhhhhh? Royal House? President? Secret location? Is this ... ?

16). Image Debris sorting was big business back in the day.
Thanks to the new shields and specially built equipment to gather wreckage, gathering debris no longer presented a danger. The only thing we haven't figured out is how to keep liquids from spilling and breaking up in the atmosphere or we would be able to allow future generations to collect this as well.
I heard as I was growing up about the amounts of fuel floating in space but never really imagined anyone tried to figure out how to collect it, this is interesting. I guess our forefathers did leave some things for us to figure out.

17). Image Carbon collecting planets produce unheard of quantities of metal. My uncle use to say, "The elders of yesterday where the one's who finally figured out how to collect the carbon, not those so called forefathers everyone talks about!" I never questioned him about this since I could see how visibly upset he would get anytime someone talked about our forefathers. There's really no mention in my copy about any technologies, or break through, heck I don't even see a passage other then these planets produce unheard of quantities of metal.

18). Image Sulfur mixed oxygen atmosphere complete metal production output.
The legend elixir we've used for centuries is no longer a secret. Outside sources have stolen our information so we have gone into hiding until we can come up with a new solution that protects and solves future generation production. We are the only ones with the power to save our race, and the universe as we already know it.
WOW, trusting someone today, doesn't look half as bed as trusting the secrets of things past are safe within their hiding places.

19). Image Water pockets, marble planet was first used as a Deuterium mix.
Our star alchemyst of today Dr. Andrew Beaker and all his works have finally grown the fruits needed. His plan to extract it's acids to break down the solids found within these rare marbles into liquids is genious. We hope to have a sample of our new fuel in the coming months to test
There's a picture here that shows a fruit simply growing out from the solid surface of this planet. You can actually see the roots curled tightly together inside the water pocket crystal in the marble. Standing next to the planet is a man, but there isn't a caption, so Im not sure who this is, but the plant is actually as tall as this man. Amazing!

20). Image In the end most knowledge was destroyed except for this page.
Sometimes the greater the legend, the more the truth becomes twisted. I have been assigned the daily duties of updating Codex of Planets. Our forefathers dreams, and guidance of our race to procure a place in time for future generations has pushed us to discover, eternal secrets never before existing. It is time. The last page surviving the end of their world and time, with it's small bits of remaining knowledge, have been sealed by wax to the end of our codex to our children. By my hand Sir Newman Som, I wrap this codex with vine and place it in this box, until the blood of the line of Admin can find it and put it to use.
Oh man, it's true! No way. It cant be? I need to get that Codex!

*******************************************************************************************************************

This was fun to make. I hope you enjoyed reading this as I did writing it. I look forward to everyone's feed back on this little story I made, and to be honest, none of the planets have secrets, or do they?
Nothing is as Serios as you make it

nalon

Re: Codex of Planets

Post by nalon »

Interesting read.

Kamdot

Post by Kamdot »

Thanks It took 2 days to put it all together.

fusion

Post by fusion »

i actually really like it i hope admins puts this in and i definitely cant write as good as you can lol
-mod fusion
~fusion~
Yeah buddddy!

Kamdot

Post by Kamdot »

My sources tell me that Admin is still alive and did not change his name. He is in the far reaches of the galaxy at 9:89:11. And the word is he has hidden the original Codex of Planets and all it's secrets. But I and my minions will some day break the secrets and wealth will be ours for the taking, mwahahahahahaaaaaa.

We have figured out things about main planets, the score board, sun issues, and so much more, so we are onto the bloodlines power.

BIZARRO1974

Post by BIZARRO1974 »

The work done is remarkable, congratulations:), it shows a different taste for the game interesting, not sure if it will be practical but it is very interesting:))

Totos

Post by Totos »

Great literary work:)
Congratulations, I enjoyed reading.

and of course that each planet has his secret! ;)

suresh

Post by suresh »

good one kamdot.....

from what i know the colder the planets are the more the deuterium you get from the production....
DEATH BEGINS WITH LIFE'S FIRST BREATH , AND LIFE BEGINS AT THE TOUCH OF DEATH

serios
Site Admin

Post by serios »

I like it but where exactly we could put it, it elludes me.

Kamdot

Post by Kamdot »

by serios » Tue Mar 01, 2011 9:06 pm
I like it but where exactly we could put it, it elludes me.
The only idea I have is this one.

On the main navigation menu at left, create a new menu, you can call it Storyline Menu. You're going to have to copy the 'Codex of Planets', and paste it onto a new page that looks like the pages in your Game Help section. This way it has the background and the look and feel of the entire game. Then, in the forum, in the Community section, create a new topic; something like, Storyline Submit Section, and Storyline Chat. The Storyline Submit Section will make it easy for anyone to submit a BFS game based story, and then once there is something to work with we could take whole stories, or bits and pieces, to create a new chapter. The new Chapter would then be the next block under the Storyline Menu on the main navigational menu at left. In the Community section, the new Storyline Chat area would then give everyone a place to talk only about the story line, characters, bloodline and the conspiracy flavor it has.

When I have a little time I am going to make a banner and submit it for everyone to see. Maybe we can have a contest and pic the best banner for Codex of Planets and have it show up at the top of the page above the story. Heck we can have new banners for each section of the story as it grows even.

Anyway, I really enjoy the game and it makes me creative.