Codex of Planets

You have an idea for the game ? Let us know here!
Kamdot

Re: Codex of Planets

Post by Kamdot »

Chapter 3

The suns brightness, the massive size of the universe, and the things we don’t know and want to know are amazing. If magnetism isn’t the most important thing ever created, it should be. The days of automobiles used magnets in alternators, and transmissions. Magnets to cook food in microwaves changed and opened the door to even more uses.

Power is everything. The universe as we know it right now is broken up into 9 galaxies. Back in the days of growth, our fathers knew they had to learn how to harness certain things to be able to crate these galaxies. One important item they knew they had to master more then anything was the sun, and the ability to have one in each galaxy.

Companies like Marciano, and Totos Corporations understood early on before many other companies that to gain corporate trade secrets, they had to be willing to be different and try different things. It’s obvious when you look at the size of both that they have wise leaders. It didn’t mean they invested heavily into their trade, they simply knew they had to push the envelope and be different. But to be different these corporations first had to have questions. Then they set out to find answers.

The one they call Admin was far smarter then these corporations however. As my father always said, Admin for all we know asked these questions centuries before anyone. Many have said in order for Admin to master and lead our generation he had to have had special knowledge. Only one corporation could confirm this. My sources tell me this special corporation is highly guarded. A corporation named Sandy. Although to me It’s a new corporation, and yet every where I turn my sources feel this corporation is the key in getting to Admin and the original Codex of Planets. I just wish I could get a more creditable trustworthy person to confirm this information. Until then I'll have to just sit on this for a while.

New information is being leaked into the Galaxies and everyone is becoming aware of things at a far greater pace then ever before. No one seems to know where most information is coming from, yet the information seems to make sense. This bit of information that came out today on the ‘Port of Web’, a galactic news agency, says, “It has finally been confirmed that in order to have a sun, it would take four hundred thousand moons just to match the brightness of one sun.” They go on to say that it looks like our fathers fabricated moons as they needed them, and then destroyed them just as fast. Using a rare gem they could speed the process. They are saying the original Codex of Planets describes the gem as a gem given by the gods after one first requests. In closing they are saying a payment of some sort had to be made before any request would be fulfilled. Now they’re discussing the likeliness of there being an abundant supply of these gems and weather they are actually being kept hidden along with the Codex. This is interesting, and a new angle I never even thought of. As this debate seems to be heating up, one reporter calls it a silly myth he heard about when he was young. He says, “Before Admin there was, the past, and no one knew of anything about a Codex, then bang, like the growth of the universe, here we are, and now there are gems, secrets, new moons, and no moons popping up all over the universe.” Interesting!

Glancing outside I see my car parked right outside my window. Looking up and down the street I don’t see anyone. You can’t be too careful these days. No other cars, no people around, that’s good. I don’t have to worry about anyone watching me.

“Dad you couldn’t have planned this any better.” I say to myself smiling as I open the oversize safe door in the basement of my townhouse. Inside this safe are a row of boxes from floor to ceiling. My father hid all his trade secrets here. This townhouse was his, when he past away, I received it knowing this could never fall into any other hands. Reaching in I take out a 3 ring black binder. There’s nothing on the cover. Opening the binder I see the list of instructions my father typed out. We knew this day would come, we only hoped it was him that would be handling what needs to be done now. But I’ve done this so many times now the list is almost embedded in my mind, so nothing will hopefully go wrong …

Operation hour and a half
1). Change your identity- get busy using the makeup provided
2). Remove your cloths and exchange them for the cloths inside the big brown bag
3). Use the key found in the right front pants pocket to open the next YALE safe deposit lock door
4). Remove the metal box from the second door
5). Close the first door leaving behind inside, the key to this door
6). Place your bag of cloths in box number two
7). Open the metal box you removed from the second door
8). Remove the camera from the box, unfold the tripod and mount the camera
9). Place the folded cloth as a background behind you and take a picture of your new look
10) Remove the film from the camera and insert the key from door 2 inside the camera
11). Put the camera back in the metal case and replace it in door 2
12). Remove the small envelope from door two
13) Use the key to open a 3rd door
14). Remove the yellow amber 7 watt bulb from the door
15). Unscrew the 4 lights from the ceiling in the corners of the safe
16). Remove the last light directly above you replacing it with the yellow amber light
17). Remove the small reel, scissors, 20oz. tank, and bottle opener
18). Rotate the yellow bulb to shut it off, making the room totally dark
19). Use the bottle opener to open an end of the film canister
20). Remove the reel of film from the canister
21). Cut off two inches from beginning of the roll of film
22). Take the rest of the film and roll it up onto the reel
23). Remove the lid from the 20oz tank and insert the reel of film and replace the lid
24). Turn on the4 lights and yellow overhead light
25). Place 2 inch cut piece, bottle opener, end of canister, and scissors in the 3rd door
26). Remove plastic bowl from safe door and place on table
27). Remove the red cover from the 20oz tank and place tank in the bowl
28). Remove U-V stick and the four 20oz chemical bottles numbered 1-4 from the door
29). Pour all of bottle number 1 inside the 20oz tank sitting in the plastic bowl
30). Lift and swirl the tank every 30 sec for 10 minutes
31). Pour chemical back into bottle 1
32). Pour bottle 2 into tank and swirl for 30 seconds
33). Pour chemical back into bottle 2
34). Pour bottle 3 into tank and swirl for one minute
35). Pour chemical back into bottle 3
36). Pour bottle 4 into tank and swirl every 30 seconds for 10 minutes
37). Pour chemical back into bottle 4
38). Place all four bottles, light bulb, and plastic bowl inside safe door and close it.
39). Take the U-V stick, red cap, key to door 3, and tank to the restroom in the safe
40). Run cold water over the tank for 10 minutes
41). Pour out water and dry film

This is the tricky part. My father always used a drying machine the size of an entertainment center. It has a door in the center that opens and you take a paper clip to hold the top of the negative and then he placed a weight at the bottom of the negatives so it doesn’t curl up. He would then close the door. It had light inside and a heater that he also would turn on. This entire step took 20 minutes. We found we could cut the time in half using our own method. I hope it works as well as it did in our trial runs.

42). Remove the two folded felts and 4 small round magnets from left side front pant pocket
43). Place negative on one felt and place magnets on corners close to the one picture on the sheet
44). Use the second felt to press firmly on the negative to remove water

Finishing the negative, I continue to put together a new identity. Placing the card in my pocket I close up the safe sealing the secrets for another day.

Arriving at my office I notice a sticky note pressed to my phone with the name Sam on it and a phone number. I don’t know a Sam. Looking around for my secretary, I don’t see anyone around. Taking a seat decide it must be important.

“Hello?” a female voice answers. “High is Sam there please?” Waiting for her to answer I hear a muffle of the phone, and then a man’s voice takes over the air. “This is Sam how may I help you?” “My name is Mr. Kamdot, I had a message that you called and wanted me to call you?” I say. “Oh yeah, Mr Kamdot, I’m so glad you called me back. I was at your presentation last evening and I wanted to talk with you about planet six and the Royal House. I followed you trying to get your attention but when I got to the back door of the building you had already vanished.” He says as I think of the whole ordeal. “Sorry about that Sam, since it’s the Royal House you want to talk about, how about we get together this evening?” I ask. After a few more minutes of small talk I agree to meet Sam at his home this evening.

The next day ...

Prospecting for good intel is tough business these days. The inner circle of high level companies is so tight lipped on their operations it’s tough trying to figure out what information I am getting is fact or fiction but one piece of information looks very promising. For some reason I keep remembering back to an article I read that talks about how the ancient civilizations use to prospect for ore using vacuum tubes. It seems odd to me but this article went on to say that an audio noise was generated when the circuit was thrown out of balance when the devise would be waved over an ore deposit signaling to the user that they found a location of ore.

Life sure has a way of bringing things full circle. Yesterday I was shocked when Sam started talking about this very article. “Mr. Kamdot”, he said, “the legends, our ancestors, where all paid scientists. They grew odd things giving way to uncharted areas of new research and when someone discovered something, everyone in those times took notice. Some had bad intentions, while other had good, but one thing was for certain, this new way of finding ore made many people wealthy, until one man decided he was better then the rest and created a group that could find, dig, and store the ore at a pace the others could not keep up with. This made him hated, wealthy, and eventually lead to a new way of business, called clans, guilds, groups, and eventually, this all became known, and then as time passed more people tried making groups, and so from there this man saw an opportunity to claim a share of every persons deposits. It took him 4 years to build, and countless men worked to create what we all know now as the Royal House, but once he finished it and put his plan in motion he soon became the most secret, feared, person anyone had known. There are claims he had more legends working in the house that within 3 years of the Royal House being built over 110 alliances had been made. This one man sat at a table with the heads of each alliance and everything that happened at that time in the universe involved him through this vast network. But it all came down. As the story goes, one day the legends discovered what we today know as Rubies. This discovery, of growing gems, lead to the detailing of creating them. One legend, started penning every detail of everything, and I mean everything. He did so secretly, and would pass this information out of the Royal House. No one knows exactly how he did it, but we’re all glad he did since as we know now it lead to the break up of the power the Royal House had over everyone. Anyway, it was one of my ancestors that did the actual writing. It was also he who penned the famous letter from his sect to tell the legends still working at the Royal House, after his retirement, telling the legends that the President was aware of the fact that the original book he wrote ‘CODEX’ and a pin, where buried on planet 6 and the end of the Royal House was within hours of being dissolved. I am aware of 2 people in our time that want the book besides you, a man I know only as Gatesman, and a female who I believe is working for the one we know as Admin, and her name is Sandy."

"WHAT?"
Nothing is as Serios as you make it

Howling

Post by Howling »

How did you go with that award.
Very well put together btw.
I see kamdot is now inactive, and this never did get implemented, shame :(

Kamdot

Post by Kamdot »

I am working crazy over time hours at my job. 7 days a week, but the money is good so I really can't complain. I do plan on finishing this ... The award thing I mentioned, well, when I talked about it the deadline for entries was like a couple days from when I posted it so this was never suggested as far as I know. See, anyone could have submitted it, and I don't think anyone did, but hey, there is one every year, and who knows, it may get submitted, but I would like to finish it first. So, from time to time you might see me inactive.

Kamdot

Post by Kamdot »

Chapter 4

During the war of 5023 on planet 6, all records of past life and history where destroyed except for what was written in the Codex of Planets. Finding the truth about that time in life is like trying to find a white fish in a pool of white water. My father always said to find a fish all you have to do is put a drop of blood in water, but to find a bloodline you have to empty the water to reveal all the fish. But he never said how he intended to empty the water. My father must have known more then he ever let me know. There was always one place he always went to when he returned from his days work and it was where he always said his lives works will be if I ever wanted to know anything about him and his interests. I can honestly say when he was here with us, nothing he did ever mattered, but now, I find myself wanting to know who he really was.

I need to visit his room one more time to clear my head and today, I will do what he always had hoped he would be doing.

Every time I visit, I would comment on how cool the room was for it being a safe. He would always say, it was like being underground where the temperature almost never changed. Entering the safe without seeing him sitting behind his desk was something I just wasn’t use to yet. I never opened any of the drawers on his desk after his death since I was never strong enough to spend any amount of time in the room without breaking down to the point where I had to leave. But today I feel different. I feel one with him, even though he is gone. I understand now, how happy he would be if it was him.

Sitting for the first time in his high back leather chair I realize all the drawers and that I have never looked inside. Looking around the room at the vast amount of filing cabinets and pictures of our family, it’s now clear to me that I have a problem of which one to start with. Then it hit me, why not just open the large drawer to my right at the bottom of the desk I was sitting behind.

Reaching down I pulled open the heavy oak door sliding it out to reveal rows of paper file folders stuffed with documents. Pulling out the first folder, I clear the dust from the top of the desk and set it down and open the folder.

The first piece of paper looks like some sort of teletype. It’s torn all over but has lines and a text font resembling something in movies like an important document. This is interesting, it reads …

The grandson had a son out of wedlock and left the girl who soon after birth also gave up the child who was later raised by the Gatesman family. The grandson later married and gave birth to two boys who also had several children.

Kamdot

Post by Kamdot »

Chapter 5

“The younger generation has always been the target of recruitment Sam, are you sure the Royal House would trust young people with secrets and target them as potential candidates?” I ask in a telephone conversation from my fathers vault.

“Mr. Kamdot, the Royal House goes after younger people due to their naive yet brash self toughness. The younger generation has always believed they know everything, and they also believe they can contribute themselves towards becoming the best at anything including domination of the Royal House, or the entire galaxy.” He says as I consider other important things to talk about. “Sam, tell me something I don’t know. I called to talk about the box, why do you insist on telling me about the younger generation?”

“Okay Mr. Kamdot, but please let me entertain you with one more bit of information. I know your time may be limited, and I appreciate you calling but I think what I have to say might just help. Not every potential recruit makes it past one week of testing. For that matter the recruits are never really aware of the fact that they are being tested. Some corporations reach out to help recruits as a way of covering up their real intent to recommend the recruit to the Royal House as a player for their corporation at the highest level.”

“This is interesting Sam.” I say as I think of my father. I can’t ever remember my father describing a recruiting phase for the Royal House, but then again I never spoke much with him since I was too busy chasing my own topics. “Sam I wonder if I was ever a target for recruitment?”

“Well since you bring it up, the only ones who really know are those who make it past week one. It’s been said that some suspected current members, or chair holders within the house resemble others who have simply fallen off the edge of the universe, but to ask someone suspected of being a member of the house and getting the right answer as to if they are a member often relates in them not giving an answer. The chosen become a part of something so secret and elite, that their lives path is already set, all without their knowledge.”

“Sam, tell me something about the box.” I say hoping he can fill in some blanks. “Okay, but first, you know your G.I.N.?” he asks, confusing me. “Yeah, I know my G.I.N., why do you want it or something?” I say in a confrontational breath. This is my G.I.N. and I don’t care if Sam wants it or not, he’s not getting it. “No I don’t want it.” He says with a slight laugh. “As you know Mr. Kamdot, G.I.N. or Galactic Identification Number, is rumored to have been created by elders of the Royal House.” He says, as I realize I’ve never heard of this before. “No Sam, I’ve never heard of this before.” As Sam suddenly gets very quiet. “Sam? You there?” I ask hearing nothing on the other end of the line. “Yeah, I’m here, sorry, I never would’ve guessed you didn’t know that, ummm, let, let’s move on here.” He says as he’s suddenly speeding up his conversation.

“What I was going to say about the box Mr. Kamdot, is that not one name of someone has ever been mentioned as a solid confirmation of them being a member of the house, even the cover of the Codex, never mentions a name. It’s all about numbers.” He says as I listen intently. “It’s also rumored that those who have been chosen and become members actually have their G.I.N. taken away from them.” I guess I’m not a member, I say to myself since I still have mine. “Also,” he continues, “any and all records of their past, are permanently destroyed. The public has never proven any of this, yet it’s also rumored, each member takes on an alias, that the public will know them individually as.”

“Sam, this is all very interesting, but what about the box?” I say steering him back to the real reason I called. I’ve held this in my hands long enough, it’s time. “Okay Mr. Kamdot, I understand. First let me say I feel honored that I am going to be the one helping you. The box you have is one of thousands, maybe even hundreds of thousands. It’s a sort of time capsule that has its own internal clock, and it never turns on by itself. When it’s turned on, it already knows the time and date due to the clock. I want you to know that I’ve never really known anyone to have one, and my knowledge of the box has come from my many years of research, so like I said, I am honored to be the one sharing this time with you.” He says as I grow more nervous.

“Every box Mr. Kamdot, also has a built-in locking mechanism. In my research I’ve read stories of many people who have tried putting all kinds of pointy objects into the pin hole, only to find that they now have a box, that as they turn it, the light goes off and on. Every one of these stories has resulted in the person asking themselves many questions and, with the person not even knowing that they have to solve something.” He says as I rotate my box looking at what appears to be the pin hole and 6 smooth white sides. “The funny thing is, that at the time that these stories surfaced, 360 boxes were known to be in hands of people that have been able to only get the box to light up on one square. As the person would rotate the box, the light would go off and then turn on in the square facing the person. After a while people would simply set it down, and it would turn its own light off after a few minutes. Later they would pick it up, and the end results would be the same. Some stories were told of people giving them away since they didn’t know what they had, or for that matter, they didn’t know they had to solve anything. Having to solve the lights is all just a theory of mine, there’s nothing really written that ever mentions that these boxes are testing devices, nor is anything written that says the lights are some sort of sequential key that once solved, allows the holder to move onward to what may really be displayed. There’s nothing in the boxes either, I know this for sure. Many of the 360 boxes eventually were destroyed by those who had them. You see, they got fed up with the boxes and simply smashed them. This is how I found out about the internal clock.”

“The stories written about the boxes that got destroyed all spoke of other internal pieces. Wires, components, chips, you know, all the technological stuff. Oh, and a battery.” He says laughing at himself as if he missed the most important item. “I hope this helps you out Mr. Kamdot, you’ll have to let me know if you ever gat one, or how all this information helps you.” He says as we wind down our conversation, and eventually bid each other a good evening.

“Mr. Gatesman? Hi this is Stan from your IT Tech Division, I just wanted to call you sir and let you know that we have received a sonic pulse warning that is alerting us that the box has been turned on, what would you like us to do sir?” “Stan thanks for calling, I’ll be right there, don’t shut anything off, or do anything until I get there, got it?” He says. “Yes sir.” Stan says as the phone goes dead.

fusion

Post by fusion »

this is all good stuff i would send it to admin through email
~fusion~
Yeah buddddy!

Kamdot

Post by Kamdot »

Thanks for the kind words. I'm just going to keep writing the story and posting it here. When I finish it, I will pursue turning it into an actual book. I think admin checks this often, but if you want to send him a message you can, are you hoping he ads some of this to the game?

I am going to make an image of the cube/box so everyone can get a better idea of what I envision it as. So give me some time to make it and when It's done I will post it here.

DANG - I just found a typo in the last paragraph 'gat one' errrrr. LOL, oh well.

fusion

Post by fusion »

lol yeah im hoping this is implemented and btw i applied for pinscher in uni 1

but yeah i really like this once you finish i really would pursue making it into a book
~fusion~
Yeah buddddy!

Kamdot

Post by Kamdot »

Chapter 6

Four years ago it was hard to keep a secret. It wasn't until the advent of the triangle crypt when things started to settle down and secrets where able to be kept safe again. But by that time many organisations had been formed and it seemed everyone was sharing the same old information. It was funny to learn of a new founded organisation learning of secrets that where sometimes over 40 years old. It made one wonder just how far out dated many of the planets really where from each other.

"I'm going to make a crypt that one day will be used by the elite of all forces." Hank was a young man, about six feet tall with no noticeable muscle only a bit over weight. Nice blue eyes that you really didn't want to trust though. His non developed body fit his non grown up mind, making him a hard person to get along with. It was okay for him to call everyone 'Jimmy' even though he knew your real name, but don't think about calling him 'John' since this was a name he hated, even if you tried to kid with him. Power was his game, yet he never learned how to hide his hand. You could always tell what he was up to even if you had nothing to do with anything he was planning. No wonder he always lost at poker.

But there was one thing Hank was really good at and that was code. From a young age he yearned to learn everything there was regarding computers and the code that made everything work. It was nothing for him to tear into a computer and put it back together better then before. But cell phones? Well that was another story. Before the birth of his code cell phones took over the universe. The birth of his crypt however would tilt the axes of every satellite, program, and security device ever made. But for Hank to know this would happen, would take him on a journey he never knew would result in his dream becoming a reality.

Sitting in his home, Hank found peace as it was just him and his laptop coming together every night at the same time. Until one day, a day of chance, a day of unknowing, a day that would change Hanks direction. Several times in Hanks life he would drive into town. The same route, the same sites, rain, snow, sleet, or sun. But this one day Hank would come face to face with a man he never thought he'd see again. In passing, on sight of this man Hanks mind started to wander. Memories of an old conversation filled Hanks mind. It was a harmless conversation at the time and one that made Hank feel powerful, and happy, but it was of a secret organisation Hank knew nothing about. Smiling back on the memories triggered Hank to relive the feeling of power. This change was all it took.

Daily walks and run ins with people Hank knew now, would result in a short and simple conversation that Hank would now control. Unknown to the people Hank was reaching out too, Hank was contemplating joining this secret organisation. But, he also knew he couldn't just walk in, he had to be invited. From this time forward, it was Hanks mission to find that one person that would sponsor him. Then it happened. A person closer to him then he ever could guess was an insider.

"Hey Tim?" Hank asked. "Are you an Elder?" With a smile and a curious wait. "Yes I am." Tim said. "As a matter of fact I am a General Officer for the Elder sect I attend, why do you ask?" Surprised, Hank felt elated and excitement over came him to the point where he leaned in and almost scared Tim. "You are?" Hank said loudly. "Wow, really? You know how many people I've asked that same question too? A lot! The other day I ran into someone I hadn't seen in years and, well, there's a funny story to all this, but by me seeing this guy the other day my minds been turning with the idea of me wanting to join the Elders."

Silence came over the two men as Tim listened and was thinking of how to respond. But before he could say anything Hank continued his story. "You see, a few years ago this other man and I worked closely together on a code project. This guy would always say to me, 'Hank, why does it have to be this way?' and I would say 'What way?' all the while knowing that this other guy was just pushing my buttons. But you see Tim, I didn't really care for the guy that much, so I would work really hard, just to get things done faster because I knew I was better then he was. So when he would ask me 'Why does it have to be this way?' I knew exactly what he was referring too, it was the way I worked. When I would respond back to him by saying 'What way is that?' he wouldn't know what to say. But one day he replied with, 'You know.' so I said to him, 'I can't tell you all my secrets!' Tim, this opened a whole new door for me that I never was expecting. The next thing I knew this guy asks me if I was an Elder. I was like what? An Elder? No, I'm not an Elder, why? I ask him Tim. You know what he said next?" Hank paused dramatically to see if he lost Tim, or if Tim was keeping up with the conversation. "What did he say?" Tim replied. "He said, 'Are you sure, your not an Elder, Elders keep secrets you know?' Tim, I was like what? He thinks I'm an Elder! The next thing I knew Tim, this guy was asking me to shake his hand. Evidently they have secret hand shakes I was thinking Tim, so he put his hand out and I shook it. As I was shaking his hand the man rotated our hands to the left, and right, and then he says to me, 'Nope, you're not an Elder, I guess I was wrong.' but then he says to me, 'You know, if you are an Elder your suppose to respond correctly and say you are, and not lie.' Tim, this floored me, I didn't know what to say to him "

Tim started to laugh over this story Hank was sharing. Over the course of the next few days Hank and Tim got to know each other better. AT one point Hank asked if Tim would sponsor him into the Elders. Tim responded with, "I don't know you out side of work, so I don't know if I could stand up for you." This response didn't sit to well with Hank. He was use to getting his way. So he responded back by saying, "Well I guess I could just knock on the door of the local Sect to see if anyone their might help me get in." Without a beat Tim replied with, "Yeah knock on their door, I'm sure they would be happy to take you in." Tim said, confusing Hank as he thought about what he just heard Tim say. He wasn't sure if Tim meant he didn't have a chance or if Tim was serious, so he ended the conversation and went about his work not sure if he won or lost.

Over the next couple days Hank did make an attempt to join his local Sect. Knocking on the door of the building that stood in his town for many years he waited for someone to answer. After about a minute he rang the buzzer of the great iron door, again waiting and looking at the windows high over his head as the lights from inside shine through. No answer still. Walking to the back of the building he could see more lights on, but no movement inside. One last try on the buzzer resulted in the same no answer. Feeling defeated, he left the building to return to his companion, his computer, the one thing he knew would help him get results. Codes, secrets, crypts, ciphers, power, he would have it all even if he had to create it all himself.

Then it hit him. "A triangle! What if I could create a crypt using a triangle. I wonder... If I could create this, I'll bet I could use it to lock programs, or maybe I could start my own Sect. Yeah, my own Sect, but what would I protect. Others would have to know the cipher in order to unlock the messages." Without answers Hank set out to creating his crypt. Within days he had it all figured out. It was simple, yet the possibilities where endless. Even though it is in the shape of a triangle, it held 25 of the 26 letters of the alphabet. The 26th letter would be the key that would be used to unlock the many variables the triangle could have. If the crypt was to be shared between people, everyone would use one letter of the alphabet as the outside letter, knowing then how the remaining letters would fill the triangle in order to decode the message.

If the triangle where to be used say on a cube, the triangle would be even more powerful since the contents would be locked by a virtual 5 sided triangle. This crypt would actually have 4 sides and a bottom, giving it a total of 5 sides. Each side having to be solved in order to breach it's protected message. Each side having it's own outside 26th letter. But one thing that also set this crypt apart from all the rest in the universe up to this point in time was the fact that this crypt would display the output as a longer string of letters then the actual message. This in itself would confuse anyone trying to crack the code since all other codes to date resulted in a shortening, or a shortened line that would be seen by a cracker.

Hanks 'M' crypt was the start of a tested and true secret message system. It eventually not only got him inside the Elders, but helped seal his fate by rewarding him with the power many wanted which was lost many years ago. His first cryptic message, which was delivered to the sitting president at the time he completed his works was this ...

D3R2L1R4L2R3D1L3R2L1D1R1R2U4L2R3D1D9U2D10D1

fusion

Post by fusion »

Sadly, one of the coolest ideas in a long time... Never implemented as promised.
~fusion~
Yeah buddddy!