Immobility

You have an idea for the game ? Let us know here!
marciano

Immobility

Post by marciano »

A equal game to this one, is continualy evolving making the game more easy to play (ex: simulation directly from the spy report, able to build more then 1.000 units with one command, etc.), and more interesting (ex: new ships, acs attack, etc.).

When are Serios going to start to evolve this one ? (Many people don't participate in the forums because they don't expect to see any change in the game)

When are Serios going to participate more in the forums? (ex: nothing say about - Interplanetary missiles as Antiballistic Missiles or bug and others)

I like very much to play in here, but it is hard to see the game stoped in time, I also have started to play the other one and are enjoying it everytime more.

Many other players are asking me if I know anything about the end of this game, I say "it will not end", but I also start to ask my self.

I already have seen the advertisement of this game in one other game, but if that is great to bring new players, it is not enough to keep them in the game.

So this is a bit of a cry for help to the owner of the game, please say and do something to the game.

suresh

Re: Immobility

Post by suresh »

I like this game too and the last time i messaged serios he said that they are working hard to change the game

and if a topic in the bugs is not answered they are working on that issue

and i see the number of players coming in is less than the number of players out

so if he is going to implement something he better do it soon

p.s no offence on either side i said what i thought
DEATH BEGINS WITH LIFE'S FIRST BREATH , AND LIFE BEGINS AT THE TOUCH OF DEATH

marciano

Post by marciano »

suresh wrote:they are working hard to change the game
Great, but then the first think he must do, is to came here and tell it, as well as keep us informed.

suresh wrote:if a topic in the bugs is not answered they are working on that issue
Great again, but why not to say it in the message of the error, and not be silent ? And it is not a topic, there are more then one and same already have disappear from the forum.
suresh wrote:p.s no offence on either side i said what i thought
The same here, I'm not trying to make any offence, it is just a "cry for help" from someone that like the game, love the game, and want to continue playing it.

suresh

Post by suresh »

Totally agreed with you but its upto his/her wish

Totos

Post by Totos »

I have the same opinion, some changes could help a lot to gain new fans of this game.
If we stop in time we are quickly outdated. :cry:

Comander_Shadow

Post by Comander_Shadow »

I too love this game I just wish the owners would be more involved, please don't leave us hanging here i know I as well as others are working hard to bring in new players but how can we convince them to stay if nothing new is coming out? Also I know if you listen to the ideas of the players more you will make them happy because they feel like they are apart of this game.

suresh

Post by suresh »

i recuited many members to the game...

but they say that this game looks exactly the same as the ********* game as i am already playing it,,why should i start another game which looks like a clone...

and some of the guys quitted too...

if 3 players come in to the game per day i see 10 players going to V-mode till their account got deleted ..

please take some necessary steps... :|

serios
Site Admin

Post by serios »

We have a small update coming, that will improve some apsects of the game.