Flexible Armor Technology and Cold Fusion Technology

You have an idea for the game ? Let us know here!
Kamdot

Flexible Armor Technology and Cold Fusion Technology

Post by Kamdot »

As time goes on so does the invention of new and better items. I recently suggested Plastics and Stealth as new
technologies, as well as Transparent Plastic Steel, and now by request I want to offer another way players can be
unique against each other if we had options to choose between two choices when certain levels are unlocked.

This choice allows you to select between what type of Armor you want to have. Your choice is simple, you have to
decide if you want to have a defensive type armor or an offensive. You will only receive this offer for these
technologies one time so your decision can never be changed, and the offer will never appear again.

Everyone would be given a choice when Armor Technology reaches level 20 in the game. Here are the choices ...

1). Flexible Armor Technology: Selecting this option gives you the ability to reduce the amount of Armor Technology metal needed by 30%. Pliqtic Nano Liquid will be needed, and used, to 'RESEARCH' Armor Technology.
If you select this new Tehnology, a new building called Pliqtic Nano Liquid will be available to build and level up.
You will use Deuterium to produce this new product (Pliqtic Nano Liquid).

2). Cold Fusion Technology: Pliqtic Nano Liquid spread over metal makes metal more resistant to penetrate
by high velocity projectiles or fragments, and is flexible. Cold Fusion is the process used to apply this
solid-liquid to your ships and increases your ships armor integrity beyond it's current level by 2%. The production of this nano liquid-solid product is in such demand that the second you make it, it's added to your ships and never appears in your inventory. Each increase you make in the level of your new building, Pliqtic Nano Liquid, multiplies the new integrity of 2% making your ships stronger and stronger. The ski is the limit.

A Debris field may contain this new product, 'Pliqtic Nano Liquid'. If a player recycles, the player must have
a Pliqtic Nano Liquid buiding in order to collect it, otherwise the player can not collect this resource and it floats in space until collected by a player who can use the resources. I suggest that only a level 1-5 research lab is needed to research Flexible Armor Technology and Cold Fusion Technology since it took 20 researches of Armor to open this new Technology.

Below is the current list of technologies, material, and buildings I suggested.

New Tech
Plastic Technology
Stealth Technology

-NEW- Flexible Armor Technology
-NEW- Cold Fusion Technology

New Material
Transparent Plastic Steel
-NEW- Pliqtic Nano Liquid

-NEW- New Building
-NEW- Pliqtic Nano Liquid
Nothing is as Serios as you make it

suresh

Re: Flexible Armor Technology and Cold Fusion Technology

Post by suresh »

So you save the offensive type armour increases the ships armour and the defensive type increases the defences armour???

the fourth resource you said "Pliqtic Nano Liquid" you said you can recycle it too right ???

think like this the game is fully coded for 3 resources + rubies and energy so if you are adding a 4th resources and it can be recycled

this making the changes to be done in almost all files ? which is nearly impossible for them to do in their busy schedule :ugeek:
DEATH BEGINS WITH LIFE'S FIRST BREATH , AND LIFE BEGINS AT THE TOUCH OF DEATH

Kamdot

Post by Kamdot »

offensive type armour increases the ships armour and the defensive type increases the defences armour???
Yep you read it correctly. As far as it being recycled, or adding a new product, I understand, I'm not sure they want to add a new product either, unless the product for defense armor some how automatically gets added to the armor in the research section, im not sure how they would handle it.

suresh

Post by suresh »

Kamdot wrote: unless the product for defense armor some how automatically gets added to the armor in the research section
so you do you mean to add the armour added to the tech page just like other techs??...

The offensive armour and defensive armour was a neat idea :D

Kamdot

Post by Kamdot »

thinking
Last edited by Kamdot on Wed Jan 26, 2011 10:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Kamdot

Post by Kamdot »

Okay after taking a break and re-reading the plastics technology game suggestion thread let me change things up a bit and go more with your idea of just having the techs.

New Tech
Plastic Technology
Stealth Technology
-NEW- Flexible Armor Technology doubles up the already (Armor Research = 10 strength) Offense
-NEW- Cold Fusion Technology doubles up the already (Shield Research = 10 strength) Defense

Adding Flexible Armor Tech as a new research would be a new Pliqtic Nano Liquid Armor for ships ( offense )
Adding Cold Fusion Tech as a new research this could be a new Pliqtic Nano Liquid Armor (defense)

We would do away with the new building or product as a whole - Pliqtic Nano Liquid
We would use Deuterium like i mentioned in my past post. But the Deuterium would be the only product used to research these new techs, Flexible Armor Technology, and Cold Fusion Technology.

The choice given to the player would then be to select one of the techs and it will be unlocked in their research section. If they select Flexible Armor Tech -( offense ) then each ship would receive as an example: 5-10% more shield multiplied by the level of the Flexible Armor Tech. If they select Cold Fusion Tech the same math would apply or something similar. the exchange rate for the levels of either tech being researched would be something like 4:1 deuterium per level researched.

suresh

Post by suresh »

sweet ... :D

anubis

Post by anubis »

what ? :shock: :shock:
Did you dream that last night?

Retrofit