Game Coders

You have an idea for the game ? Let us know here!
Kamdot

Game Coders

Post by Kamdot »

I think we need idea game coders to help the government make changes we like. It would save them time and get us what we want. When anyone posts to the forum, they have options to add Images, and share code, so maybe we can all help. To see how easy this would be I did a test. I did a search on the internet, I looked for 'Royalty Free Hotlink Images' and I found this image below to show everyone that we can add images to our forum posts. The image was taken from ... http://www.123rf.com/stock-photo/hotlink.html

To share CODE all we do is click CODE and then insert whatever CODE you want like this example below

Code: Select all

<html>
<body>
[color=#004040]<b>My First Heading</b>[/color]
</body>
</html>
If you just want to make a word bold or change it's color in something you are talking about just click on the tab above that has the B, i, or u, or just select font color to display something like this ...
My First Heading

I know we are not programmers but maybe someone is and can do a kind act. lol
Nothing is as Serios as you make it

suresh

Re: Game Coders

Post by suresh »

Yes if some one helps to develop some codes it will be easy for the admin to implement good things into the game quicker :D
DEATH BEGINS WITH LIFE'S FIRST BREATH , AND LIFE BEGINS AT THE TOUCH OF DEATH

anubis

Post by anubis »

i know html 8-)

Kamdot

Post by Kamdot »

I do too, I also know asp, and access databasing. I wish though that the forum was more friendly towards us being able to make a side game. Kind of like the codex of planets storyline I am working on for us.

The past couple days I've been creating planets and space. I have like 20 images that i need to layer to make nice final pics for everyone to see. I plan on adding them and a chapter two to the story line, but it would be cool to see some help form someone like you. The more that help then this becomes better, and our little community in the game grows.
Nothing is as Serios as you make it

anubis

Post by anubis »

Dude you want to remplace the old planets?
I will create some planets in Photoshop.

------------------------------------------------------
8-)