Separation of fleeters and Turtles

You have an idea for the game ? Let us know here!
suresh

Separation of fleeters and Turtles

Post by suresh »

After we get all ships and defences fully unlocked there should be three options available to choose from
1.Miner(can be selected with turtle/fleeter)
2.Turtle
3.Fleeter
edited by fusion no stating other games or any thing that needs a copyright
so when a person selects miner and he can select fleeter or Turtle with the miner

and when some one add Fleeter to miner he gets high tech mines as well as some advanced ships like ultimate cargo ship and ultimate crusier

When some add Turtle to the miner he gets new defences like mega cannon and anti missile shield (but no new ships) which can overcome the ultimate ships

and when this is on the fleeters and turltes would be equal in power...

what do you all think...all comments are welcomed :D
DEATH BEGINS WITH LIFE'S FIRST BREATH , AND LIFE BEGINS AT THE TOUCH OF DEATH

fusion

Re: Separation of fleeters and Turtles

Post by fusion »

i like the idea just no stating other games and stuff like that
-mod fusion
~fusion~
Yeah buddddy!

suresh

Post by suresh »

i thought we can speak about it :(

Kamdot

Post by Kamdot »

suresh, Are you saying you want to add a new dimension (game) in the forums, to be played out in the forums and managed by fusion once everything is unlocked or is this a new unlock within the game itself?
Last edited by Kamdot on Sun Jan 23, 2011 3:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Nothing is as Serios as you make it

suresh

Post by suresh »

unlocking ships and defences based on the path we choose in game not in forums...similiar to your idea but this one would make fleet and defences more balanced

fusion

Post by fusion »

no sorry suresh lol
i dont make the rules but i do follow them
but ill check again just to make sure
-mod fusion
~fusion~
Yeah buddddy!

Kamdot

Post by Kamdot »

yeah that would be nice.
It sure would make the game a whole lot deeper. But then again the factory buildings, and research look to be unlimited here as far as the levels they can be.

A player added content section would really be cool. But this section would have to have at least 3 dedicated people looking over every added idea and voting on each one to keep the games basic play the same but enhanced to that player to make that player a unique member.Taking a look at my plastics idea. You can say I invented it, and since I invented it, a vote would have to approve or deny my idea giving it a sort of (patent) in the game. If the vote passes I alone could have this new research tech making me different then others, not so much better, but different. Then lets say I wanted to give the ability to others to use this tech, I could sell an in game license to other players/members of the game which unlocks this ability in their research section and in return I receive some sort of in game royalty in the form of rubies, or material when the license is sold and possibly a percentage like 3% of each level increase, for each players use of this tech.

So, as you can see, my ideas for a game like Battle, are very huge and is why i play here. I only wish I could help make these ideas more reality in the game, even if I had to pay to become part owner and one of the 3 people who vote and help implement player unique idea/patents.
Nothing is as Serios as you make it

suresh

Post by suresh »

To Fusion: 4. PC and console based games may be freely discussed as long as they are within the context of non-advertising or not promoting for purchase...

To Kamdot :
Kamdot wrote: If the vote passes I alone could have this new research tech making me different then others, not so much better, but different. Then lets say I wanted to give the ability to others to use this tech, I could sell an in game license to other players/members of the game which unlocks this ability in their research section
Creating new techs can be possible but serios wont do stuffs like the player who thinks of the idea has it and the rest of the players cant

fusion

Post by fusion »

lol ok my bad but just watch the way you say it and ill recheck before i make marks or edit your posts sorry
-mod fusion
~fusion~
Yeah buddddy!