Graviton Tech

You have an idea for the game ? Let us know here!
Kamdot

Graviton Tech

Post by Kamdot »

511 deathstars
The fleets deathstar concentrated their graviton shocks on the moon, causing the moon to tear itself apart. All buildings are destroyed - Mission accomplished !The moon is destroyed! The fleet has returned.
The probablity of the destruction of the moon is : 100 %

I have Graviton Technology ( Level 3 )
A network of gravity producing objects can be used to destroy ships, defenses and even moons.
Okay we see how it destroys moons but what about the destruction of fleets? Or is this a joke?

The graviton is an elementary particle that mediates the force of gravity in the framework of quantum field theory. The graviton must be massless (because the gravitational force has unlimited range) and must have a spin of 2 (because gravity is a second-rank tensor field). Graviton Technology is only used for one thing, for the construction of the fearsome DeathStar.
Out of all of the technologies to research, this one carries the most risk of detection during the phase of preparation.

You would think that the graviton tech would be used to pull ships from the sky, but it's sad when a level 1 and level 3 dont do a darn thing in pulling ships from the air. You would also think that since it took debris to make the moon, that once it gets destroyed, a bigger DF would appear. I guess this is one way the devs make money!

If Graviton Technology is only used for one thing, for the construction of the fearsome DeathStar, why then on the research page does it say; A network of gravity producing objects can be used to destroy ships?

I suggest - moons be allowed to pull down ships. What if someone spent $13.00 to buy rubies and then spend those rubies to buy a moon, lunar base, jump gate, and phalanx, they sure wouldn't want to see their moon easily blown up. This is a very big disadvantage to new players, especially if they don't know that the verbiage on the rubies page doesn't say that you can instant build on moons! This gives older players an advantage in knowing that the text on certain pages is wrong.

my final suggestion - fix the text verbiage on pages to reflect the true play of the game when things change, or at least when a change is made send an internal msg to all players so they know the new rules and then create a fixed page and link to it from the Game Help section.
Nothing is as Serios as you make it