Plastic Technology

You have an idea for the game ? Let us know here!
Kamdot

Plastic Technology

Post by Kamdot »

As time goes on so does the invention of new and better items. Technology never seems to stop growing and if I owned this game I would introduce a way for anyone to add a specific technology that can be used to either build ships, or buildings and reduce material cost. Everyone would be given a choice to make when they reach 1,000,000 points in the game. Here are the choices ...

1). Stealth Technology: Selecting this option gives you the ability to reduce the amount of material needed to build future ships. Through the use of nano plastic, you no longer need massive amounts of metal to construct your ships. Selecting this option gives you the ability to research, and produce plastic, and reduces the amount of metal needed by 30% for ship construction, and adds plastic to ship building ques.

2). Transparent Plastic Steel: Selecting this option gives you the ability to reduce the amount of material needed to build future buildings. Through the use of TPS, you no longer need massive amounts of metal to construct buildings. Selecting this option gives you the ability to research, and produce plastic, and reduces the amount of metal needed by 30% for building construction, and adds plastic to building building ques.

Future unlock items could be added by way of points targeting, based on what the player selects. This keeps everyone moving forward and could make everyone's ability different and unique based on choices they make too.
Nothing is as Serios as you make it

CPU_1

Re: Plastic Technology

Post by CPU_1 »

I like the idea, speeding up things is very helpful in the future when you have to wait ages to do somthing.

suresh

Post by suresh »

i like this idea i want it to be implemented too
DEATH BEGINS WITH LIFE'S FIRST BREATH , AND LIFE BEGINS AT THE TOUCH OF DEATH

Kamdot

Post by Kamdot »

Yeah I like to think that it ads a sort of quest to the game, that everyone knows is available. Maybe they can add a quest section on the left navigation section of the game under Player Menu or Game help. This way if anyone clicks quest they can see what lies ahead and helps push or guide the player forward in game play.

suresh

Post by suresh »

quest is good one ..but you have said about only 2 techs can you come up with some more techs?

Kamdot

Post by Kamdot »

okay I have a 2 new Technologies and a new building so I will put the details into a new thread, but here's a sneak peak and update of what we would have if all these became real ...

New Tech
Plastic Technology
Stealth Technology

-NEW- Flexible Armor Technology
-NEW- Cold Fusion Technology

New Material
Transparent Plastic Steel
-NEW- Pliqtic Nano Liquid

-NEW- New Building
-NEW- Pliqtic Nano Liquid

suresh

Post by suresh »

The three types of resources we have right now is good increasing it would be hard ....the rest is good :D