New Technologies, weapons, Buildings

You have an idea for the game ? Let us know here!
suresh

Re: New Technologies, weapons, Buildings

Post by suresh »

Spacecraft carriers is a good idea and that being implemented is a tough task you have code for both the ships carrier +the ships inside the carrier during an attack so that makes it a hard job and on the another hand if serios is going to implement it he would except some income without new players and large number of players he wont do that

any of the good idea too
DEATH BEGINS WITH LIFE'S FIRST BREATH , AND LIFE BEGINS AT THE TOUCH OF DEATH

fusion

Post by fusion »

exactly it would be very hard to just make the code for the ship but it could be done

-mod fusion
~fusion~
Yeah buddddy!

Gator

Post by Gator »

I don't understand your objection. Hide what? The ships loaded on the Carrier?
The response time for a 911 call is approximately 4 minutes.....the response time for a .45 ACP hollow point is 930 feet per second....any questions?

suresh

Post by suresh »

What i am saying is if a coder take an example me
if i am gonna create the ship alone it will be like easy since i have already created ships like bs and bc

where the trouble comes is when you say put in ships inside it we need to combine and code more ships and if we keep automatic loading and unloading of ships during and after battle it would require much more scripts to combine so its hard to do it but possible
and after doing this he doesnt get any new players or income whats in him for implementing it ...

if he is ever gonna implement it it will be on the new universe only....because it will affect the gameplay here

Gator

Post by Gator »

fusion wrote:very good idea gator but you wouldnt be able to just hide something like that
its like saying that we could have a cargo ship but you cant see how much resources are on it
but very good idea
-mod fusion
Gator wrote:I don't understand your objection. Hide what? The ships loaded on the Carrier?
If you were talking about hiding the ships loaded, it would be EXACTLY like the resources on a cargo ship. Is that a problem?

I apologize, Suresh. I was questioning Fusion on his comment.

I agree that it would be difficult, maybe if he took volunteers like people playing in the game to code it... Suresh???? :D
The response time for a 911 call is approximately 4 minutes.....the response time for a .45 ACP hollow point is 930 feet per second....any questions?

suresh

Post by suresh »

Oops sorry my bad i thought you said to me :? i would be hard for him too if he is a high level coder then no problem

fusion

Post by fusion »

yeah coding could be very hard depending on what you want to do
but i think they might want to just try it first then fix the problems
-mod fusion
~fusion~
Yeah buddddy!

suresh

Post by suresh »

The game which i play now other than this had this ship but had problems so they removed that ship........it had some problems like ships stats not proper and it doesnt allow ships inside it to destroy after it got destroyed

Gator

Post by Gator »

Suresh, you stated that you have coded ships before, you think you could do a Carrier like ship? Maybe we could get together a few volunteers in game to help Serious out to save some money and make the game better.

fusion

Post by fusion »

sounds like a good idea get it finished or close to it and show them
-mod fusion
~fusion~
Yeah buddddy!