Players eternaly in vmode

You have an idea for the game ? Let us know here!
marciano

Players eternaly in vmode

Post by marciano »

There are players that stay in vmode eternaly, same don't even enter more, but as they have buy rubis, there account isn't deleted.

My suggestion, is that when a player dont enter in 45 days is account automatically change from vmode to inactive, and after 45 days more to be deleted.

I also suggest, that his should be done regardless, of the fact of the player have buy or not rubies.

Kamdot

Re: Players eternaly in vmode

Post by Kamdot »

I think v-mode is also being abused and have a suggestion.

I think our galactic government should set a time limit, and then if a player exceeds the limit, the government should send an email alert to the v-mode player giving then a 10 day warning to come back and be active for at least 3 days, if they choose to go to v-mode again they can, however lets say the player disregards the email, then I think the government should send another warning, this time it's a 5 day warning to come back and be active for 3 day, if they disregard this email then a 3rd warning email should be sent giving the player a 3 day warning to come back.

At the end of the 3 warnings if the player does not come back, our galactic government should take the planets under their own name, call it a HUD Planet, and make it inactive for everyone to farm until the inactive time runs it's course and then delete the planets. If the player comes back within the inactive time frame, they player and the government work with each other to settle.
Nothing is as Serios as you make it

bubbles

Post by bubbles »

wat about if a player gose in vmode there fleets moons and defence cant be tuched but they still can be raided tho ?????????????

i know they got no power but will make 90% of players think they cant run into vmode to hide

come out of vmode u lil pussy's and quit or play!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
its all in the timeing :D get it right and its worth that lil bit of work

Gator

Post by Gator »

I really like Marciano's idea.

Kamdot, what you are suggesting will take time and energy for the "government". I like it but think it is unreasonable to ask that of them.

Bubbles, with Marciano's idea we can raid them after 45 days and they go inactive.

I would love to get my hands on Brainwreckbears fleet :D

Serious, if you do this it would be greatly appreciated by those of us who do not go into v-mode.
The response time for a 911 call is approximately 4 minutes.....the response time for a .45 ACP hollow point is 930 feet per second....any questions?

raiders

Post by raiders »

I agree with the idea proposed by Marciano.
If this were a life or death situation, you would be dead.

fireonice

Post by fireonice »

Gator wrote:I would love to get my hands on Brainwreckbears fleet :D
Brainwreckbears is one of the best and respected players in Serios. I would not look at this comment as a pun.
Anything left behind will roll over to my ship yard.

Gator

Post by Gator »

fireonice wrote:
Gator wrote:I would love to get my hands on Brainwreckbears fleet :D
Brainwreckbears is one of the best and respected players in Serios. I would not look at this comment as a pun.
Actually Brainwreckbear is one of the most respected players to HAVE PLAYED serious. He quit, therefore I want his fleet. I don't care how nice, cool, awesome he was when he played.
The response time for a 911 call is approximately 4 minutes.....the response time for a .45 ACP hollow point is 930 feet per second....any questions?

Liam_Jay

Post by Liam_Jay »

yeah i like that idea ! .. Brainwreckbear ( Despot ) Still has a big fleet , you sure you can take that gator , but wat i think is marciano has proposed this idea because he has his eye on it , Sbt will be in there too ;)
But yeah totally loving the idea

Gator

Post by Gator »

I have no idea what his fleet consist of and may not be able to take it, honestly I have no planets in gal 1 where his fleet probably is anyway. I would have to place a colony there and stage my fleet after eternal v-moders go inactive and by that time it would probably be gone :cry: .

Kamdot

Post by Kamdot »

Fair warning has to be given to V mode players due the current rule of play, however, if the government sent the first letter now, most would fall under the time frame and have the chance to come back. At most if any letter was sent to give warning, we might only have to wait 20-30 more days to be able to attack these players, vs doing nothing and going with the current rule. I still like my idea!
Nothing is as Serios as you make it