Juncture???

You have an idea for the game ? Let us know here!
Liam_Jay

Re: Juncture???

Post by Liam_Jay »

so he was sticking up for me ?

Gator

Post by Gator »

bubbles wrote:im stickin up for the lil guy :D
He said "little guy" That excludes you Liam just for the size of your head alone (the one on your shoulders :lol: )
The response time for a 911 call is approximately 4 minutes.....the response time for a .45 ACP hollow point is 930 feet per second....any questions?

bubbles

Post by bubbles »

lol now thats funny :lol:
its all in the timeing :D get it right and its worth that lil bit of work

Liam_Jay

Post by Liam_Jay »

Gator wrote:
bubbles wrote:im stickin up for the lil guy :D
He said "little guy" That excludes you Liam just for the size of your head alone (the one on your shoulders :lol: )
shall see how small my head is in a little while when im chasing you about the galaxy :D

bubbles

Post by bubbles »

wen ur busy kiilin each over im goin to be there takein ur df's :D
its all in the timeing :D get it right and its worth that lil bit of work

Liam_Jay

Post by Liam_Jay »

considering you dont even know my ingame name i find that hard
Plus im not like you , i collect my df

Gator

Post by Gator »

I'll figure out who you are soon enough, I figure if you posted in the forums on Sep 27th, you must be in gal 9 between sys 480 and 495. Shouldn't be too hard to figure it out. I'll just look in the forums for the guy who is pissing everybody off with a home planet in that area. :lol:

Re: Last Post Wins

Postby Liam_Jay » Mon Sep 27, 2010 12:06 pm
Guess whos back back back , back again .. Liams back back back , Tell Your Friends

*edit*
I have narrowed the possibilities down to "Cloud", Bagger", Twiga", "Fil", and "Richy202". I might just get some of my newby friends to start probing all of them to see who has the biggest fleet. I think that will be you, but I'm already betting on "Richy202", that just sounds like you :lol: :lol: :lol:
The response time for a 911 call is approximately 4 minutes.....the response time for a .45 ACP hollow point is 930 feet per second....any questions?

Liam_Jay

Post by Liam_Jay »

My name is Liam ... So i call myself Richy ? LOL but yeah your partly right i am in 9th galaxy but you have no idea where & i had actually forgot about the forums for a bit tht might explain why your so far off

P.S none of which you mentioned is me

Gator

Post by Gator »

Yea the Richy202 thing was a joke. I actually was thinking about creating a name and accusing you of being that name but decided Richy202 was good enough. :lol: I was thinking of "Flamer1", or "HomoErectus"... humerous, but not quite right. Then there was the "better than thou" complex you have and thought of "IamGod", or "Alla-is-me" but decided that Al Queda would hunt me down for that. OR... It could be that I had a 6 pack already, couldn't think right and I was too lazy to slam you really good. :lol: :lol:

serios
Site Admin

Post by serios »

Many things are different and the top difference is at the different management. There are some similarities in code but this is it. Serios Philosophy is also a different although this has not yet been discerned clearly.

I cannot allow talk of this issue though and some parts will be edited.