Game is Stagnent...

You have an idea for the game ? Let us know here!
NightStalker

Game is Stagnent...

Post by NightStalker »

Has there been any thought to having a reset, or maybe starting a second server?

fireonice

Re: Game is Stagnent...

Post by fireonice »

you joined just now and you are feeling that the game is stagnant. well i do not understand why you say so.
Anything left behind will roll over to my ship yard.

NightStalker

Post by NightStalker »

Dude, this is exarkun. Night stalker was my name b4 the first reset, and the name I registered on the forums with. :D

Kamdot

Post by Kamdot »

I really don't like the fact of resets. You can't reset your life and be born again at the same time as everyone else so why not just work at it and work your way up? Why wait for a hand out like a reset, or second universe? Stick with one thing for a year, two years, or more and see where the journey takes you.
Nothing is as Serios as you make it

NightStalker

Post by NightStalker »

I have been here since day one of the server. All I am saying is that there is a significant drop in active players. I see players that have been in V-mode for weeks on end. I know they are logging in because they have not gone inactive, but are not coming out of V-mode. A reset or second server would bring in a lot of new players and bring back a lot of players who have given up on the game or lost interest. I am still playing on here, but every player I have attacked or even probed in the last two weeks have immediately gone into V-mode. Maybe put a limit on V-mode. Say 7 days, and you have to wait 2 weeks after coming out of V-mode before you can use it again.

bubbles

Post by bubbles »

and wen u go in vmode u r kicked out after 7 days r up unless u emal the mods with a gd resion

i h8 it wen u attack someone and they hit vmode wats the point wen u come out of vmode i will have a bigger fleet than u so u r more f*&ked than ever
its all in the timeing :D get it right and its worth that lil bit of work

fireonice

Post by fireonice »

Sorry Ex. Didn't know that. This game is becoming stagnant because the vacation rules needs to be changed. Now everyone is going into vacation. They come back hit you and go into vacation.

I think there should be a regulation against how many times you can use vacation option. Most of the guys are staying in vacation for days together. Now this is not fair.
Anything left behind will roll over to my ship yard.

cpu

Post by cpu »

NightStalker wrote:but every player I have attacked or even probed in the last two weeks have immediately gone into V-mode.
your line need correction become "but most player I have attacked or even probed in the last two weeks ..."

:oops:

NightStalker

Post by NightStalker »

cpu wrote:
NightStalker wrote:but every player I have attacked or even probed in the last two weeks have immediately gone into V-mode.
your line need correction become "but most player I have attacked or even probed in the last two weeks ..."

:oops:
Sorry CPU, 4got I probed a couple of your planets... lol

Kamdot

Post by Kamdot »

:) okay, I can agree with you on v-mode as well, glad I replied and got the facts from you. :? I think it should be 2-3 weeks that you can be in v-mode at one time though, and if you come out or are game kicked out of v-mode 8-) you cant do v-mode for 2-3 months :shock: . I mean really, who really goes on vacation 3-4 times a year anyway. ;)
Nothing is as Serios as you make it