When Do we have alliance ATTACKS ???

You have an idea for the game ? Let us know here!
marciano

When Do we have alliance ATTACKS ???

Post by marciano »

Me and my friends are waiting for the alliance attacks, it was in the forum that it will be implemented +- in April, but until now I didn't see nothing, so I put the question : when do we have alliance attacks ???

Kamdot

Re: When Do we have alliance ATTACKS ???

Post by Kamdot »

Alliance attacks against other alliances are full out wars and can actually be done now without the GM's making chances to the game, just announce it in the forums for everyone to know.
Nothing is as Serios as you make it

Gator

Post by Gator »

Thats not what he means, he wants to know when they will implement "ACS ATTACK". Where you and your alliance members all put your fleets on one planet, then as a whole the fleet moves to attack 1 target. Basically he wants to know when the SDU alliance can kill Sadbutrue. :D
The response time for a 911 call is approximately 4 minutes.....the response time for a .45 ACP hollow point is 930 feet per second....any questions?

Kamdot

Post by Kamdot »

:lol: , good luck with that. Let me know how that works out for ya. ;)

Gator

Post by Gator »

Think about it for a second, ACS Attack could be the single most "game altering" option that could be done. Nobody would be safe, EVER! Sadbutrue would have to fleetsave every day (I use his name because he is the biggest and baddest). People have been advocating for this change for a long time now to no avail. I believe that it will never happen.
The response time for a 911 call is approximately 4 minutes.....the response time for a .45 ACP hollow point is 930 feet per second....any questions?

fireonice

Post by fireonice »

Some people who have been playing Zorg tell that it is already there. So if it is available in Zorg then it surely would be available everywhere.

This is where team work comes into picture. And Gator, SBT is not the only most hated guys. Even i am one of most hated guys. But SBT seems to be clinging on to the title much harder than I expected. Surely i will knock him off this pedestal soon.

Watch out SBT you might be the biggest but i am the baddest of the all.
Anything left behind will roll over to my ship yard.

bubbles

Post by bubbles »

yea but watch out for the under dogs lol they can be just as bad ;)
its all in the timeing :D get it right and its worth that lil bit of work

Gator

Post by Gator »

fireonice wrote:Some people who have been playing Zorg tell that it is already there. So if it is available in Zorg then it surely would be available everywhere.

This is where team work comes into picture. And Gator, SBT is not the only most hated guys. Even i am one of most hated guys. But SBT seems to be clinging on to the title much harder than I expected. Surely i will knock him off this pedestal soon.

Watch out SBT you might be the biggest but i am the baddest of the all.
Hey FOI, Until you start posting some of the battle reports that SBT has, then I will have to give him the title of "Biggest and Baddest" I like your style though and I am not ruling out the possibility of you taking the title someday. Good luck with that, you will need it.

Just so you know, I have NO ties to SBT, just a fan... like I am of several players out there. I had to include that last part, it sounded too much like I was Ass Kissing. I am not, and he is actively scanning my planets (every now and then). Damn, its too late to make it sound better, isn't it?

Kamdot

Post by Kamdot »

LOL what a tangled web we weave. Bubbles you make me think something is brewing in that pot of yours, or is that what you want us to think, lol. And believe me, Gator is honest here, and i got what he's trying to say. FOI on the other hand, I FEAR, and LOVE with respect. Then there is Bizarro, methodical, relentless, deliberate.

With all that said, these people above would be my pick as a dream team alliance against SBT, simply due to battle experience and knowledge to take the hill and win.