I have a Game Suggestion

You have an idea for the game ? Let us know here!
Gator

I have a Game Suggestion

Post by Gator »

My suggestion is to incorporate some of the better ideas that other people have already come up with. :lol:

Seriously though, what if the game master does incorporate some of the new ideas for new ships (and things) but we could only build them after we found one in an expedition. It would make expeditions relevant, worth the risk, and practically mandatory. Pretty cool idea if you ask me.

We would have to research "reverse engineering" several levels depending on what we find in order to reproduce them.
The response time for a 911 call is approximately 4 minutes.....the response time for a .45 ACP hollow point is 930 feet per second....any questions?

Comander_Shadow

Re: I have a Game Suggestion

Post by Comander_Shadow »

This is a really great idea, if the game creators really exist, just like big foot i've herd of them but never actually seen them :lol: , they should incorportate the really good ideas.

fusion

Post by fusion »

i actually think that we should create a research that can only be researched on moons that is like intergalactic research towers but for moons it will decrease the building time for things on all moons so if you build 10 robot factories on a moon then all of the other moons you have will have the power of that depending on the level of research you have for the towers
~fusion~
Yeah buddddy!

Gator

Post by Gator »

fusion wrote:i actually think that we should create a research that can only be researched on moons that is like intergalactic research towers but for moons it will decrease the building time for things on all moons so if you build 10 robot factories on a moon then all of the other moons you have will have the power of that depending on the level of research you have for the towers
Actually, the thesis of this thread is "incorporating new technologies with expeditions" not moon research and production speeds. Although I will say now that I like the idea of everything on the moon taking longer and more difficult to build.

If you want a research for moons, why not the "reverse engineering tech" that I included in my suggestion?
The response time for a 911 call is approximately 4 minutes.....the response time for a .45 ACP hollow point is 930 feet per second....any questions?

fireonice

Post by fireonice »

Well i do understand that production on moon should be slower but what i do not understand is the theory behind certain aspects.

Like defense platforms are manufactured in Shipyard. And once they are manufactured they are installed in strategically viable positions so as to make the installations invulnerable to impending attacks. Now, there should be an option of transferring weapon platforms from one planet to another as well as from planet to moon and vice-versa.

I think this change would be an welcome change in land of Serios.
Anything left behind will roll over to my ship yard.

bubbles

Post by bubbles »

u got some gd idea's ere :)
its all in the timeing :D get it right and its worth that lil bit of work

fireonice

Post by fireonice »

not good ideas mate. but ideas that can change the game strategy a lot.
Anything left behind will roll over to my ship yard.

zero

Post by zero »

My question would be how to calculate the amount of space a defence platform would take if it is transported. How would we calculate it?