Deploy Defense Platforms

You have an idea for the game ? Let us know here!
fireonice

Deploy Defense Platforms

Post by fireonice »

Currently we are not able to build defense platforms if we have a shipyard. This sounds quite ridiculous. We can move ships to planets without shipyard. Similarly we should be able to move the defense platforms. Since they are built in the ship yards and later on moved to the installation point. It would be prudent if the defense platforms could be moved from one location to another using cargo ships.

This would make cargo ships quite important and defense installations on moon could be built much faster as there is no option of building Nanite Factory on moons. I think this is about time the game attains a balance of offense as well as defense. The game is currently an offensive platform with offensive players ruling the roost. Now everyone does not play the same way. Some are good in offense while some are good in defense. Now since the balance is tilting in favor of the offensive players. The balance needs to be balanced to give the defensive players a chance to play the game and not being hammered by the offensive players.

Now everyone is going to say that we are new and the bigger players are doing this and doing that. Well i would call that bullshit. No one is big. And, the history tells us that even big ones go down. For example: Titanic (largest cruise ship which was thought to be unshinkable), Hindenburg (the largest airship, torch bearer of German Engineering and workmanship), Bismarck (crown jewel of German Shipbuilders).

The key to success is to work together. And to work hard and never give up.
Anything left behind will roll over to my ship yard.