ACS ATTACK

You have an idea for the game ? Let us know here!
suresh

ACS ATTACK

Post by suresh »

this new i think it will work for sure its acs attack

players of the same alliance will be able to program a joined attack against a target. Player ExampleA will be able to program the attack against ExampleTarget. The player will pick the fleet to send as well as the arrival time, which will be at least the minimum time required for his own fleet to reach the target. The maximum time allowed to set will be 7 days ahead (Perhaps no limit can be a discussion but this detail is for us important). These actions will be performed as a normal attack, however player will pick ACS attack. Once this is done, every player in the alliance will be able to send his fleet if he wants to. Upon the time of mission creation, all players will be notified by personal message and email (players will be able to turn email notification off at Options). Then players will be able to send their fleets as long as they can have their fleets there within the time. There will be no need for adjusting speeds to meet the time specified, this will be done automatically by the engine who will combine all fleets in air and attack the target in the scheduled time. There will be no extra cost for any extra time the fleets will remain on air waiting for the combine. Finally, we have some requests that each attacker will appear on battle with his own fleet and armor/shield tech and not like it happens right now with ACS Defense (where all ships appear like one fleet)
DEATH BEGINS WITH LIFE'S FIRST BREATH , AND LIFE BEGINS AT THE TOUCH OF DEATH

Gator

Re: ACS ATTACK

Post by Gator »

This is not new, players have been pushing for this for many months now and it still has not happened. I honestly think that the owner of this game either does not care or can not make it happen. One or the other. This, in my opinion, is the single most important factor to change about this game. An entire new concept of how to attack, defend and move your ships would be created. The strategy would change dramatically and the game would move 100% faster as alliances that work together and are active will systematically eliminate their main competitors.
The response time for a 911 call is approximately 4 minutes.....the response time for a .45 ACP hollow point is 930 feet per second....any questions?

fusion

Post by fusion »

they can do it i think its in zorg empire
~fusion~
Yeah buddddy!

Gator

Post by Gator »

Yea, but I specifically said the owner of THIS game does not care to or can't do it.
The response time for a 911 call is approximately 4 minutes.....the response time for a .45 ACP hollow point is 930 feet per second....any questions?

cpu

Post by cpu »

fusion wrote:they can do it i think its in zorg empire
Gator wrote:I honestly think that the owner of this game either does not care or can not make it happen.
Gator wrote:Yea, but I specifically said the owner of THIS game does not care to or can't do it.
i want to say too maybe he will listen or answer or honestly tell us after third time :) ,
the owner of this game does not care to or can't do it.

Gator

Post by Gator »

i want to say too maybe he will listen or answer or honestly tell us after third time :) ,
the owner of this game does not care to or can't do it.[/quote]

So are you agreeing with me, or disagreeing?

cpu

Post by cpu »

i want to say too = agree

suresh

Post by suresh »

weird this game owner doesn't seem to care about the game :shock: :o
DEATH BEGINS WITH LIFE'S FIRST BREATH , AND LIFE BEGINS AT THE TOUCH OF DEATH

Gator

Post by Gator »

I would be willing to bet that it is a ton of work to maintain, and not enough income to make it worth while.