ultimate engine

You have an idea for the game ? Let us know here!
suresh

ultimate engine

Post by suresh »

i got this idea why not create a new tech which increase all the ships speed by 30% per level....

resources needed will be metal:1M
crystal:2M
deu:3M

so any suggestions about this
DEATH BEGINS WITH LIFE'S FIRST BREATH , AND LIFE BEGINS AT THE TOUCH OF DEATH

NoobNeedsHelp

Re: ultimate engine

Post by NoobNeedsHelp »

thats expensive, and ships get faster as you upgrade thier engine type...so you can sort of do that already if you use ships with same types of engines and its alot cheaper(I think)

a better way to do this was already suggested, allowing players to fit different ships with different engines and weapons, would be an awesome way to add strategy to the game also not just whoever has the most ships wins
HELP!

Comander_Shadow

Post by Comander_Shadow »

Noobneeds help I like the idea you suggested of fitting different engins on different ships.

I think it would be a good idea to be able to build a space aircraft carrier cappable of carrying cargos, fighters, espionage, recyclers. you could use it to refule any ships on the go even if you don't have an acs port on a planet you could launch refulers from the aircraft carrier to refule anyship in the fleet with it so even death stars, battleships,... that cant be stored on it can be refuled. It would have large storage capacity for deuturium and ships, that way you could save on deuturium used by the ships that could be stored in it, this would allow you to save the deuturium for the larger attack ships in the fleet. It would have a low fuel consumption like a death star with high armor, shields, and but low attack power. The other ships in the fleet would defend while the shields and armor would absorbt the attacks getting through.
When sent on an attack mission it would arrive at the target planet then send out its fleet and sit stationary around a planet that it was attacking so that after the initial attack it could then send in recyclers to pick up the DF before returning to its home base.This would save you time and deuturium on waiting for recyclers to reach a planet, they would already be at the planet ready to go. When defending a planet in addition to refuling its own ships if there was no ACS port, it could keep its fleet in and send hidden inside untill the attacking fleet arrived. This would allow you to ACS defend a planet without giving away what your entire fleet holds untill the attack commences, the same would go with hiding the fleets while attacking. You could send it with other large Spacecraft like battleships, destroyers, bombers,... and use it to refule them allowing you to send fleets further without having to send them from planet to planet untill they are in range of the planet you want to attack saving you precuious time. I think this would make a great adition to the game and would bring a new aspect to the game and keep players interested.

An aircraft carrier would cost
2mil metal
1.5mil crystal
1.2mil deuturium

Its defences and shields would be stronger than anyother ships except the death stars, but its attack ability would be limited to small lasars, and the fleet its holding inside.
As I think about it I realize this would shift the power into the hands of the stronger players so an idea would be to allow it to be built early on for less resources so that weaker players can have access to it. It would carry less and not be as strong, but as a player levels up in shipyards, research, and wepons you could build the stronger full version I talked about earlier. The earlier version would able to give some strength to newer players and give them a fighting chance, as its great for fleetsaving fleets.
500k metal
300k crystal
100k deuturium
Let me know what ya'll think of my idea if its good i want to get as much support as possible to get it in the game.

suresh

Post by suresh »

your idea is nice .but i cant get only one part can you explain it ?

it is send a RCY to the planet after the attack commences and saves time can you explain?

bubbles

Post by bubbles »

Comander_Shadow wrote: An aircraft carrier would cost
2mil metal
1.5mil crystal
1.2mil deuturium

so its better than a star and cheaper lol
i wuddnt bilud stars i wud get millions of them
its all in the timeing :D get it right and its worth that lil bit of work

Comander_Shadow

To suresh: no you dont send the recyclers after the aircraft carrier, you send them in the aircraft carrier. That way after the attack they can be sent from the air craft carrier to the DF which would save you loads of time cause it would only take about 5 to 10 min after the attack to get the DF.

fireonice

Post by fireonice »

Commander i do not know what you are thinking. But ever thought about the major fleeter's can give a hard time to the new players. Do you still want to go with the idea. I would love it.
Anything left behind will roll over to my ship yard.

Comander_Shadow

fireonice wrote:Commander i do not know what you are thinking. But ever thought about the major fleeter's can give a hard time to the new players. Do you still want to go with the idea. I would love it.
First off this already happens it happened to me and i survived its just a matter of do you like the game enough to stick with it through the hard times.
Also I said that a smaller version would be avaliable to new players allowing them to have access to it but it dosn't carry as much, plus newer players don't normally have super large fleets that would require lots of aircraft carriers to move there fleets.

suresh

Post by suresh »

i like this idea this would save time and resources

Comander_Shadow

to bubbles it wouldn't be stronger than a death star unless the fleet inside your aircraft carriers totaled to be more points than a death star, but it would have defences like a death star just wouldn't have as good of an attack.