Phalanx debris fields

You have an idea for the game ? Let us know here!
Gator

Phalanx debris fields

Post by Gator »

I think it would be real cool if we could phalanx a debris field. We would be able to see who is sending ships towards the debris field. Where they are coming from and set up ambushes for when they return. I like the fact that you cannot phalanx the moons though.
The response time for a 911 call is approximately 4 minutes.....the response time for a .45 ACP hollow point is 930 feet per second....any questions?

Gator

Re: Phalanx debris fields

Post by Gator »

sorry about double posting, but anybody else like this idea? Am I by myself on this one?
The response time for a 911 call is approximately 4 minutes.....the response time for a .45 ACP hollow point is 930 feet per second....any questions?

fusion

Post by fusion »

actually its a good idea i like it
:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
~fusion~
Yeah buddddy!

Comander_Shadow

Post by Comander_Shadow »

Same here sounds like a good idea.

fireonice

Post by fireonice »

Guys you can phalanx the DF. If you hit a target which is within your phalanx range then you can also see the recyclers on the way on the phalanx. But you can not see the ships inbound on a planet or DF from a moon. That is why it is advisable to have requisite no. of recs before your hit your target.
Anything left behind will roll over to my ship yard.

Gator

Post by Gator »

So if I phalanx a planet with a DF, it will show if there are inbound recyclers to collect it? I can't believe that I never noticed it before. I always hate sending out recyclers not knowing if I will get there first or not.