attacking sleepers

You have an idea for the game ? Let us know here!
NoobNeedsHelp

attacking sleepers

Post by NoobNeedsHelp »

not sure if sleeper is the right term for it, but I'm referring to people who log in every so often but really do nothing

for example guy in same system as me, he actually started before me, as of a few days ago my points are too high to attack him anymore

hes just sitting there, I keep tabs on him, he had 1 of each defense last time I was able to attack but no fleet...I've been waiting for him to do something so I can hit him again, but his rank has actually dropped(newer players passing him I guess) if hes not really playing why can't I attack him?

my idea:

up or out(like the marine corp :lol: ) if someone's points don't go up by a certain amount in 3 days they're considered innactive(think its 3 days of no logging in to be innactive so wanted to keep it the same)

for example if someone's points don't go up by 25 in 3 days they're farmable, I know 25 seems high for noobs but they'll still be under nooby protection...or it could be based on ranks(ie: rank > 500 15 points, rank 400-500 25, rank 300-400 50, rank 200-300 100, rank < 200 250)

this way someone who just logs in but isn't doing anything can still be farmed and not just sit under someone's nose hoarding resources waiting to build a huge fleet and destroy them...thats a horrible tactic but it could work with high enough level shipyards

edit ok 25 might really be too high, I just did the math and I'm only averaging 30 points per 3 days(2124 points, playing for 23 days) so maybe make it 10 points per 3 days
HELP!

Comander_Shadow

Re: attacking sleepers

Post by Comander_Shadow »

The problem with this is if someone gets attacked and cant make it back to 10 points above what they had like if they loose all of their fleet. If they are logging in they are still playing. Whats wrong with saving up resources maybe they want to build a building and don't have enough resources for it. Also everyone wants a large fleet I personally think its a bad idea to attack them for not leveling up fast enough. If your ahead of them why don't you find higher ranked people to attack that way you will get more resources from the attacks.

fusion

Post by fusion »

same here i try and attack people higher in rank occasionally ill go to a lower rank player but i dont wait and watch some who is lower
~fusion~
Yeah buddddy!

NoobNeedsHelp

Post by NoobNeedsHelp »

well I guess its because for me there are about 20 systems each way from where I started where everyone is innactive...

they're good for resources of course, but I want to destroy a ship...

and the guy in my system actually started before me...meaning if he was playing hed have around the same points as me(or higher)

I'm over 3k hes just at 600(guess me going into vacation is putting him back in range) I guess its just that hes the only person who is actually active in my area that makes me want to attack him, or the fact that I had to build bigger ships to destroy his shield to raid his planet last time I was able to attack him[he built a shield and I needed BSs to crack it, building BSs gave me too many points to attack him]
HELP!