I GOT A GAME SUGGESTION

You have an idea for the game ? Let us know here!
juaneltejano

I GOT A GAME SUGGESTION

Post by juaneltejano »

HOw about you start a new round. You got the people playin i seen alot of people online. New Round would be fun. Just make a Universe 2 or something. :D :D ;)

frostyb

Re: I GOT A GAME SUGGESTION

Post by frostyb »

I completely agree. A second universe would be great especially for players that didnt get to start from the beginning start date.

evillittleweirdguy

Post by evillittleweirdguy »

I really want that, as I can raise to teh TOP!!

fireonice

Post by fireonice »

I think it is bullshit. If you are good you will be good at every point of time. And if you are worse then you will suck always.

When the second round started Bears ruled the Serios. The players who were in Bears except me and another guy never played in the first round. And almost everyone in Bears was in the top 30. SBT entered the game late. But he started hitting everyone even the bears. And the alliance broke off.

Now SBT rules Serios.

I do know the fact that SBT purchases shit load of rubies. But that does not mean he is not good. He is really good and that is why he is no. 1. Marciano he also started late but he is also doing good.

Server reset is not going to change anything. Only good players can change the course of the game. Play good, play smart, hit hard and run fast. If you can do these you can lead the board.
Anything left behind will roll over to my ship yard.