research

You have an idea for the game ? Let us know here!
fusion

research

Post by fusion »

making a new type of research which decreases amount of resources needed to build an item
~fusion~
Yeah buddddy!

NoobNeedsHelp

Re: research

Post by NoobNeedsHelp »

although I love the idea...it would end up just hurting newer players as older players can build twice as quickly(robot factory) and for half the cost
HELP!

Kamdot

Re: research

Post by Kamdot »

I agree, this wouldnt do much for the new players. I do think though we could add a new type of research and here's my idea.

You know as we browse the galaxies looking at everything, to me it's sort of odd that we dont have to pay to have the ability to browse it endlessly looking for DF's, noobs, or to simply find every planet that someone has. I actually think there should be a limit as to how much you can browse and it's based on the amount of deut you have. The deut would come from the planet you are stopped at, and if you dont have enough deut to browse from this planet, you would have to wait, or go to another planet you own to continue browsing. Now here's the good part, everytime you move from one to another like 2.350 to 2.351 you pay "x" deut, BUT, that move is counted.

I believe ther should be a counter system sort of like this ...
Moves 1-1000 = 0 deut per move
1001-5000 = 1 deut per move
5001-9999 = 2 deut per move

So, as you age in the game it costs more to browse the galaxies, noobs would have an advantage here.

The new research would open based on the count by player and we would be able to research something like politics. The deut payed per turn is like a tax to move. So the politics research is like paying off a politician.
Nothing is as Serios as you make it