Other ways to get Rubies

You have an idea for the game ? Let us know here!
Hoss

Other ways to get Rubies

Post by Hoss »

I think there should be other ways to aquire Rubies,such as voting,doing surveys,volenteer work,etc. Let's be honest nothing is worse than getting on the internet looking for a free game to play and when you start playing it you find out certain features actually cost real money. Now i understand that it's nessasary to collect money for the game to be supported but everyone don't have money to help support it.Ofcourse these other means of collecting Rubies should be far less productive than actually paying for them.

Another option would be to use another type of Rubies entirely that is gotten by doing things other than donating money. This secondary Rubie type would be less valueable than the current.

Hoss

Re: Other ways to get Rubies

Post by Hoss »

Is this a taboo topic or is no one else interested in this?

fireonice

Re: Other ways to get Rubies

Post by fireonice »

I think every idea which is worth someones times is supposed to be a valuable idea. And now if you are enjoying because of that i would suggest you to buy some rubies to help the game.

Moreover there should be other ways of purchasing rubies. Not the paypal one. I would like to lay my hands on some rubies without using paypal.
Anything left behind will roll over to my ship yard.