Do we have a chat lol

You have an idea for the game ? Let us know here!
mujkicmirza

Do we have a chat lol

Post by mujkicmirza »

Excuse me there old chap do we have a chat in this game.If we don't have a chat why don't staff of this game add a chat room so we can introduce our self's lol :lol: :D

fireonice

Re: Do we have a chat lol

Post by fireonice »

Look hard enough, and you can see internal messaging system. You can send messages to the player of your choice and not bother anyone else. And, alliances have circular message which stays in the "inbox" for 72 hrs. Now in chat messages might be removed in an hr or two. B'coz i have seen lot of games with chat option where junk is only posted. And it is a waste of time. Here people are busy either fighting or plotting against SBT. The later is becoming useless day by day.
Anything left behind will roll over to my ship yard.

mujkicmirza

: Do we have a chat lol

Post by mujkicmirza »

Not neccessarly. There are a people called chat mods they monitoring the chat and warning people not to spam or posting a bad or rude words trust me .If you could apply as a chat mod we would not have any shit on chat just laughs .It would raise this game to next level and the owner of this game would have online players.He would have his money income every time when a new player register in this game lol