SHIELDS

You have an idea for the game ? Let us know here!
Ryurik

Re: SHIELDS

Post by Ryurik »

Ryurik wrote:
fireonice wrote:I was never hit at any point of time. I never lost my fleet because someone pwnd me. I lost it because it went into a spying mission instead of a recycle mission. I lost my fleet to a bug my dear. No one pwnd me. Everyone tried but failed. I think SBT tried twice. I came back with a new name because i did not want to start the growing phase with people running after me. Still then i proved myself over and over again. Sartanus was from your alliance. He was pwnd and he went inactive. I am no shrinker and i ain't no coward. I was giving the whole of MileHigh a hard time then and i can also do the same again to Wings. Do not test my patience.

I do what i do and do not insult anyone or do not mock anyone. But, i will not tolerate being insulted or seeing my friend insulted.

This section of the forum is meant for new suggestions to make this game better. And, when he said that SBT should quit i think he spoke his mind out. If you do not like any suggestions, then either ignore it or do make your points clear on where you differ. But, i do not think that anyone has any right to offend anyone.

As for you Ryurik. SBT can handle himself in game and in forum on his own, i think. And if you are second in command to the no. 1 alliance then talk like one instead of saying yes to what SBT says.
I SAY YES WHEN I AGREE WITH HIM..I SAY NOT WHEN I DONT! STB and I have had many words...Don't confuse respect and friendship together "my dear"..when someone is wrong..they are wrong and I have as much right in correcting them as anyone else on here...Who made you lord and master??? No Insults?? What happened to our last moderator?? You twist truth..as if you were in a tornado...contadict even your own statements..you say you aren't a coward..but in the same breath ..say you changed your username so you wouldn't get chased (in the growing phase)??? You had prior experience..what was it that you were afraid of?? All the players you attacked when you were here before?? Was SBT one of them..and that's why you abuse him?? :o :roll: Finaly... so you think SBT should quit too?? How is that going to improve the game that once you get to the top..you have to quit?? That's the object of the game..why should SBT make room for Marciano to take his place..and once achieved Marciano quit also?? Think not! I Believe the game should re=start and the top five be paid their congratulations and start again fresh as the game did when BWB was the top player with carebears last sept. Have a great day..madeye,fireonice and whatever else you call yourself! :D
May your God save you from the wrath of the Norseman!
Arm yourself! For I come with one of them Lasers (Imma Firin It) thingies in hand to lead you to Valhalla!