SHIELDS

You have an idea for the game ? Let us know here!
VALOR

Re: SHIELDS

Post by VALOR »

Roberto wrote:SBT, all i am saying is you should quit... You have won the game... All your hard work and effort has paid off.

Time for a change of the guard.

No, but seriously... I will not post about this again after this message.

The game is flawed in the fact that you, SBT, can dominate completely... There is no chance for anyone to catch up unless you quit. And due to this fact, I think you should quit cause I do not see the fun in it for you bro. no competition. And isn't that what the game is all about?

The battle system must be changed for this simple reason I stated here. I will not pay to play a game there is no chance for me to be competitive with the top ranked players.

I do not mean to be offensive, but, the game is about having fun, I think SBT should keep playing, think about this, if everytime someone got to the first spot they would quit, so knowing if you keep playing, eventually if you get to number 1, you have to quit, no let me ask you this, where is the fun in that? Again, not to be rude, and I see you said you will not post again, but just saying the fun is alleast trying to catch up.
Ohaithur

Sadbutrue

Post by Sadbutrue »

wow roberto that is some loser attitude you have. I did not start the game like this i fought my way up here. game is not broken some people just dont know how to play or they dont want to play properly so they want to change the game to suit them. not only this but this change would not even suit you unless you are some kind of turtle and you never want to attack anyone active. i am not the only player with a big fleet and i am not the only player to look out for

Ryurik

Post by Ryurik »

Sadbutrue wrote:wow roberto that is some loser attitude you have. I did not start the game like this i fought my way up here. game is not broken some people just dont know how to play or they dont want to play properly so they want to change the game to suit them. not only this but this change would not even suit you unless you are some kind of turtle and you never want to attack anyone active. i am not the only player with a big fleet and i am not the only player to look out for
:o :lol:
Last edited by Ryurik on Thu Jul 22, 2010 10:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
May your God save you from the wrath of the Norseman!
Arm yourself! For I come with one of them Lasers (Imma Firin It) thingies in hand to lead you to Valhalla!

fireonice

Post by fireonice »

I never go ahead and defend anyone who is not worth it. And, i am also not saying that you people have to accept what i say. But, i think this game is becoming home to abusers and ass-lickers. I have seen roberto playing against heaviest odds and winning. He is one of the best players i have ever seen. He was also the leader of an alliance who kicked the butt of a stronger alliance to prove that no alliance dominates that server than his. And he never ever suppressed anyone to the point of him leaving the game. He is not abusive and coolest guy i have ever know. So please show some decency.

As for you Ryurik, stop nodding your head at everything SBT says. I Knew you were never that good with the game. I started more than 2 months ago and i have only 59k points less than you. But you started long back, what happened? What do you call this kind of growth. Because even turtles move faster than this. As for roberto he started a week back and i think he has grown faster than anyone playing so far. He is learning this game so it is taking time. Give him two months and trust me he can rout even the strongest alliance on his own.

As for you SBT, do not ever dare to call Roberto a loser at any point of time. He has more balls than you can ever imagine.
Anything left behind will roll over to my ship yard.

Sadbutrue

Post by Sadbutrue »

i said he has a loser attitude from what i see him posting. also you are calling me an abuser here and i love how you like to put people above me somehow when i played solo from the start and i came in here and called everyone out and then proceeded to kill everyone all by myself. i did not usually have enough recs and had to do everything alone. also i kicked all the alliances's ass in here. when i was alone and much smaller then most

fireonice

Post by fireonice »

Do not get me wrong SBT. I consider you as one of the best players in my list of good players. I never ever said lowly about you. But, i think whenever you make a kill you make a mockery out of it. I think sometimes i do it also. But, trust me you over do it.

I was there as madeye. So i have seen you go up to where you are now. I stopped playing for sometime as i lost my fleet to a bug. I tried to get it back. But serios said that it was not possible. So i stopped playing. But, i am back again and utilize what is available to me.

I never have any intention of taking things which you have earned. That is fear and respect. I do respect you but i am not afraid of you. I never meant you as an abuser at any point of time. I told it to someone else (and i do not want to take his or her name so as to drag this conversation to the point of personal verbal attack). But, i did not like your attitude towards roberto as a loser. He is no loser let me assure you. He is one of the best in game which is much more difficult than this one.

Sadbutrue

Post by Sadbutrue »

I dont know Roberto from other games. i probably did not play them. if he is as good as you say i welcome him but the dude told me to stop playing and erase myself from the game. if he was that good he can make it up here no problem since i am growing very slowly and i am not playing too much. the people i knew in other games would be 5x bigger then i am now and would have made everyone quit by now from thier oppressive game tactics and incredible tenacity and tactics

Ryurik

Post by Ryurik »

fireonice wrote:I never go ahead and defend anyone who is not worth it. And, i am also not saying that you people have to accept what i say. But, i think this game is becoming home to abusers and ass-lickers. I have seen roberto playing against heaviest odds and winning. He is one of the best players i have ever seen. He was also the leader of an alliance who kicked the butt of a stronger alliance to prove that no alliance dominates that server than his. And he never ever suppressed anyone to the point of him leaving the game. He is not abusive and coolest guy i have ever know. So please show some decency.

As for you Ryurik, stop nodding your head at everything SBT says. I Knew you were never that good with the game. I started more than 2 months ago and i have only 59k points less than you. But you started long back, what happened? What do you call this kind of growth. Because even turtles move faster than this. As for roberto he started a week back and i think he has grown faster than anyone playing so far. He is learning this game so it is taking time. Give him two months and trust me he can rout even the strongest alliance on his own.

As for you SBT, do not ever dare to call Roberto a loser at any point of time. He has more balls than you can ever imagine.
My fleet was out... :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: & I'm not into killing others fleets...I am Second in Command of our Alliance and have no interest in personal rankings..I work for my Alliance and as for SBT...I respect his achievements ..( Though I think the game should have a re-start)..and as for you ..You quit when you got hit..I'm still here after SBT x4,Jadox x2,Tyrant x2 etc wiped me out..but I re-built to my level ..I didn't run away and come back with a new account and try to conceal who I was..Madeye..and as far from suppressing anyone to leave the game! :o :shock: :o ...there's the pot calling the kettle black!!!
Last edited by Ryurik on Thu Jul 22, 2010 11:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Arm yourself! For I come with one of them Lasers (Imma Firin It) thingies in hand to lead you to Valhalla!

fireonice

Post by fireonice »

I was never hit at any point of time. I never lost my fleet because someone pwnd me. I lost it because it went into a spying mission instead of a recycle mission. I lost my fleet to a bug my dear. No one pwnd me. Everyone tried but failed. I think SBT tried twice. I came back with a new name because i did not want to start the growing phase with people running after me. Still then i proved myself over and over again. Sartanus was from your alliance. He was pwnd and he went inactive. I am no shrinker and i ain't no coward. I was giving the whole of MileHigh a hard time then and i can also do the same again to Wings. Do not test my patience.

I do what i do and do not insult anyone or do not mock anyone. But, i will not tolerate being insulted or seeing my friend insulted.

This section of the forum is meant for new suggestions to make this game better. And, when he said that SBT should quit i think he spoke his mind out. If you do not like any suggestions, then either ignore it or do make your points clear on where you differ. But, i do not think that anyone has any right to offend anyone.

As for you Ryurik. SBT can handle himself in game and in forum on his own, i think. And if you are second in command to the no. 1 alliance then talk like one instead of saying yes to what SBT says.

Ryurik

Post by Ryurik »

fireonice wrote:I was never hit at any point of time. I never lost my fleet because someone pwnd me. I lost it because it went into a spying mission instead of a recycle mission. I lost my fleet to a bug my dear. No one pwnd me. Everyone tried but failed. I think SBT tried twice. I came back with a new name because i did not want to start the growing phase with people running after me. Still then i proved myself over and over again. Sartanus was from your alliance. He was pwnd and he went inactive. I am no shrinker and i ain't no coward. I was giving the whole of MileHigh a hard time then and i can also do the same again to Wings. Do not test my patience.

I do what i do and do not insult anyone or do not mock anyone. But, i will not tolerate being insulted or seeing my friend insulted.

This section of the forum is meant for new suggestions to make this game better. And, when he said that SBT should quit i think he spoke his mind out. If you do not like any suggestions, then either ignore it or do make your points clear on where you differ. But, i do not think that anyone has any right to offend anyone.

As for you Ryurik. SBT can handle himself in game and in forum on his own, i think. And if you are second in command to the no. 1 alliance then talk like one instead of saying yes to what SBT says.
I SAY YES WHEN I AGRRE WITH HIM..I SAY NOT WHEN I DONT! STB and I have had many words...Don't confuse respect and friendship together "my dear little man"..when someone is wrong..they are wrong and I have as much right in correcting them as anyone else on here...Who made you lord and master??? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: