Space Station

You have an idea for the game ? Let us know here!
Ryurik

Re: Space Station

Post by Ryurik »

Sadbutrue wrote:his suggestion is that it cant be moved
Sitting duck ..then!LOL
May your God save you from the wrath of the Norseman!
Arm yourself! For I come with one of them Lasers (Imma Firin It) thingies in hand to lead you to Valhalla!

Cheshire Cat

Post by Cheshire Cat »

ya sbt... we all know your just lookin for a bigger target to hit ^.^
,,,^o.o^,,,

Sadbutrue

Post by Sadbutrue »

tbh this addition would make me be more active... station hunting could be a great hobby

Ryurik

Post by Ryurik »

:o :shock: :o Better then ..that they can be fleetsaved! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :twisted:
May your God save you from the wrath of the Norseman!
Arm yourself! For I come with one of them Lasers (Imma Firin It) thingies in hand to lead you to Valhalla!

evillittleweirdguy

Post by evillittleweirdguy »

I was just thinking....
What about:
Like the moon, there is the chance of a Debris field forming it, but you need Nanite factory and RIP at the planet.

So a DF of at least 1000000 of metal and crystal, a RIP orbiting the planet, and level 5 nanite factory, or 100 Rubies.

Kamdot

Post by Kamdot »

I think I've solved our Space Station suggestion. I see a space station as being not like a moon or planet but more like 'Outer Space' when you go to a galaxy page.

System 4:157
Slot Planet Name (Activity) Moon DF Player (Status) Alliance Actions
16 Outer Space
17 Space Station

But, the Space Station would in fact be a player market place. There would be tabs across the top like this example below ...

___________________________________________________________________________________
_ Metal - Crystal - Deuterium - Ships ___ Pending Orders + Post _______
___________________________________________________________________________________
_ Status - Amount - Unit Price - ___ Resources - Amount - Unit Price - Traded - Cancel
_ Offer - 36400 - 7 Rubies -
_ Offer - 50194 - 6 Rubies -
_ Offer - 10000 - 5 Rubies -
_ Offer - 5400 - 4 Rubies - BUY button
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
_ ___ Resources - Amount - Unit Price - Total - SpeedUp
_ Bid - 8500 - 2 Rubies - SELL button
_ Bid - 15000 - 2 Rubies -
_ Bid - 50000 - 1 Rubies -
_ Bid - 8500 - 1 Rubies -

This example shows Crystals that other players are offering for sale with the best price of 4 rubies being made available to a buyer. Once the 5400 order is filled the next available offer of 10000 crystals is made available for players. At anytime anyone can offer/sell. The market is purely driven by price, as well as supply and demand. Not only could we trade material but we could also trade or sell Rubies through the market by offering them up for sale as well. Of course these Rubies would trade at below game ratios set by Serios, but the nice thing is, eventually rubies would be used and would become rare in the market causing people to buy more, hence put money in the pockets of Serios. Sure some might simply speculate a resource. Buy low, sell high, but there's nothing wrong with this. In fact, I see that it ads a whole new demension to the game and people would come to this game more to simply play the market and maybe not build planets. What do you think?
Nothing is as Serios as you make it