Space Station

You have an idea for the game ? Let us know here!
fireonice

Space Station

Post by fireonice »

I think it would be good if we could have something called Space Station. It can be built by alliance leaders. And it would require say 100 rubies. It can be destroyed. It would be same like moon. But destruction of space station would also generate DF. It should be costly in resources to build a Space Station. It can not be moved. And ships can be donated by alliance members to space station. The ships once donated can not be taken back. But the alliance leader will have the option of launching the attacks from space station. But he can use these ships as his own. If he moves those ships from station to his planet or moon it should be ACS defend rather than deployment. It would swing the balance from game control from single player to bigger group of players.

There should not be limit in resource transfer from players to Space Station. And i think SBT then would be interested in hunting those space stations. May be or may be he would not even think of doing so as he can see massive fleets equal to his fleet size or more than that.
Anything left behind will roll over to my ship yard.

Ryurik

Re: Space Station

Post by Ryurik »

fireonice wrote:I think it would be good if we could have something called Space Station. It can be built by alliance leaders. And it would require say 100 rubies. It can be destroyed. It would be same like moon. But destruction of space station would also generate DF. It should be costly in resources to build a Space Station. It can not be moved. And ships can be donated by alliance members to space station. The ships once donated can not be taken back. But the alliance leader will have the option of launching the attacks from space station. But he can use these ships as his own. If he moves those ships from station to his planet or moon it should be ACS defend rather than deployment. It would swing the balance from game control from single player to bigger group of players.

There should not be limit in resource transfer from players to Space Station. And i think SBT then would be interested in hunting those space stations. May be or may be he would not even think of doing so as he can see massive fleets equal to his fleet size or more than that.
It shoud be able to be moved..Floating dock....aircraft carrier...all of the above...but movable..a transportable moon..for half the cost of one.
May your God save you from the wrath of the Norseman!
Arm yourself! For I come with one of them Lasers (Imma Firin It) thingies in hand to lead you to Valhalla!

Elmstreet666

Post by Elmstreet666 »

Maybe they can get ACS Attacks to work off of that, because its not working with anything else LOL
WE LEARN, WE ADAPT, WE ATTACK, WE GROW!!!!!

Gator

Post by Gator »

Oh yeah! I like this idea, owned by the alliance, controlled by the leader. Movable, ACS attack option... how about jumpgate tech and sensor phalanx options... heck yeah! I think it should be expensive though, very expensive! It should not be able to be purchased with rubies. When I say expensive, I mean EXPENSIVE! Level 10 Graviton tech and Level 10 nanite factory requirements???
The response time for a 911 call is approximately 4 minutes.....the response time for a .45 ACP hollow point is 930 feet per second....any questions?

Sadbutrue

Post by Sadbutrue »

man i would love one of those... a movable jumpgate and pahalanx its like a dream come true

fireonice

Post by fireonice »

Guys space stations are not movable. They are huge so you can not move them. But it is the leader who controls it but the leader can not move resources from the space station to his metal stores. He can launch ACS attack but he can not use the resources for his planets or moon. He can use the resources to get more bonus. Like 15% more bonus for weapons, 15% more bonus for shields and 15% more bonus for armor. These bonus would apply to other alliance members.

It could be purchased only with huge resources and rubies is must. As it is good to have a new platform with new features. And yes it would have ACS attack option.
Anything left behind will roll over to my ship yard.

Ryurik

Post by Ryurik »

Sadbutrue wrote:man i would love one of those... a movable jumpgate and pahalanx its like a dream come true
Wouldn't we all ...Sad! LOL....Won't happen! skip the phlanx and the jump gate....but a mini space station that can be jumped and able to launch a "limited" fleet off and store a limited amount of resources would add a new dimention to the game. Vulnerable to attack as any other ship...as fast as a destroyer??? could be fun. :D
Arm yourself! For I come with one of them Lasers (Imma Firin It) thingies in hand to lead you to Valhalla!

Sadbutrue

Post by Sadbutrue »

lol so... its like a target you cant fleetsave?

Ryurik

Post by Ryurik »

Sadbutrue wrote:lol so... its like a target you cant fleetsave?
Why couldn't you fleetsave it?? If you can send it from point A to point B..it can be fleetsaved???

Sadbutrue

Post by Sadbutrue »

his suggestion is that it cant be moved