Player Profile Page

You have an idea for the game ? Let us know here!
fireonice

Player Profile Page

Post by fireonice »

This is a sample profile page that i have designed.

On the top we have the name of the player.

Just below to the name we have some personal and game info of the player and to the right we have the medals that he has won on 4 aspects that i can think of.

1. Attacker of the Week. Shows the no of ships crashed in an attack. This can be both for the successful or unsuccesful attack.
2. Defender of the Week. Shows the no of ships lost while defending. The out come does not affect the ranking. Some loosers can celebrate this fact.
3. Raiders of the Week. Shows how much one raids and plunders so as to be on the chart.
4. Scoreboard leaders. Shows the leaders who are on the top of the food chain.

The medal could be the links or codes that a player gets as a message from the serios team which can be copied to the board. And if someone copies the code from someone else it should not work. That would ensure that no one is showing up without doing the hardwork.

I think we should have a place where we can stick up some cool pics to show how menacing we are. Along with a description that a player chooses to flaunt..
Anything left behind will roll over to my ship yard.

fireonice

Re: Player Profile Page

Post by fireonice »

How about this one. The swords and skull at the bottom would be the medals. Taking the cursor to them would give info about the medal and when you got it.

Come on guys tell me whether you want to have this kind of profile or not.
Anything left behind will roll over to my ship yard.