Individual Profile Page

You have an idea for the game ? Let us know here!
fireonice

Individual Profile Page

Post by fireonice »

It would be a great addition to the game features if players could have a profile page like alliances have. There they can put up pictures and comments of their liking.

It would be great if we can find some additions to that. Like medals conferred to players for being the best five in different aspects like growth, resources raided, ships lost defending, ships lost attacking.

It would be a great addition for the game and the developers if they add a feature called "Consortium". This is similar to alliance but the maker or initiator of the consortium has to spend rubies to get upgrades for Consortium Members. And there should be an option for players to donate rubies. This would help the Consortium to grow with united effort. And this should allow the consortium members to use the planets of its members to launch attacks from and defend without depleting the resources of host planet.
Anything left behind will roll over to my ship yard.

Crutch

Re: Individual Profile Page

Post by Crutch »

Very good idea. I like it.

Gator

Re: Individual Profile Page

Post by Gator »

I really like this idea also. Although I would like to see you guys, None of you want to see my ugly A#*!
The response time for a 911 call is approximately 4 minutes.....the response time for a .45 ACP hollow point is 930 feet per second....any questions?