planet list

You have an idea for the game ? Let us know here!
fusion

planet list

Post by fusion »

when we search through the galaxy we should have a list of our planets we can click on them and we go straight to them i hate forgetting where i place an attack planet when i am looking trying to find planets
~fusion~
Yeah buddddy!

Gator

Re: planet list

Post by Gator »

This game has exactly that.

Click on "EMPIRE" on the empire menu, then scroll down to the section regarding your fleet. You can see exactly which planet has your fleets and if you click on the planet at the top of the screen, you go directly to it.
The response time for a 911 call is approximately 4 minutes.....the response time for a .45 ACP hollow point is 930 feet per second....any questions?

fusion

Post by fusion »

i know you go right to it im talking about while searching the galaxy without leaving it
~fusion~
Yeah buddddy!

Gator

Post by Gator »

I don't understand, If your clicking through the gal /sys, if you see a planet you want to attack, you want to go straight to your nearest planet that you have a fleet to use??? Don't you want to send a espionage ship there first? If you do, then when you look at the espionage report your changing the screen anyway.

Like I said, I don't understand what you are wanting. Can you be a little more describe it in a little more detail?
The response time for a 911 call is approximately 4 minutes.....the response time for a .45 ACP hollow point is 930 feet per second....any questions?

fusion

Post by fusion »

ok a planet list when you are looking through planets in the galaxy the list would be somewhere on the screen and you click on your planet that you want to go to (only your planets) and it takes you straight to your planet without having to leave the galaxy in other words you can see a list of your planets while in the galaxy you can either click on the planet and go to it or put in the coords from what your planets are at
~fusion~
Yeah buddddy!