Feats, Abilities, and Boosts

You have an idea for the game ? Let us know here!
Crutch

Feats, Abilities, and Boosts

Post by Crutch »

Description Duration Cost Action
+25% Production: Metal (All Planets) 7 days 5 Serios Rubies Activate
+25% Production: Crystal (All Planets) 7 days 5 Serios Rubies Activate
+25% Production: Deuterium (All Planets) 7 days 5 Serios Rubies Activate
+25% Production: Energy (All Planets) 7 days 5 Serios Rubies Activate
+15% Weapons Power (All Fleets) 7 days 2 Serios Rubies Activate
+15% Shields Power (All Fleets) 7 days 2 Serios Rubies Activate
+15% Armor Power (All Fleets) 7 days 2 Serios Rubies Activate
Increase buildings queue by 3 (All planets) 7 days 5 Serios Rubies Activate
+25% increase speed of ship production (All planets) 7 days 10 Serios Rubies Activate
Immediate construction of all buildings in queue (This planet) Instant One use 20 Serios Rubies Activate
Imperial Support
(581,448 Metal, 290,724 Crystal, 145,362 Deuterium) (This planet)

That is currently the store. Here is my idea. Keep all of those, but add more options.

I said something about this in another idea post, but I wanted to go into this more.

Permanent account related boosts. If the server resets, then your boosts still stay.

Pirating 5% chance of capturing any enemy ship you face in combat, only in victory of battle. 100 Rubies
Junker 10% chance of recovering destroyed ships both you and your enemies, when your planet is attacked. Regardless of Victory. 100 Rubies
Slave Labor 5% chance of Temporary boost in resource production (that specific planet) when successful raid is accomplished. 100 rubies per 10% production increase max 20%. Another words 5% chance could win you 10% production
Hostages Any Successful attack on ANY enemies planet gives an additional 20% weapons and Espionage on any additional Enemies planet in Further combats. Temporary boost, Based on level of upgrade. 200 Rubbies
Sabotage One use, send your enemies attacking fleet to another planet of your own choice. Maybe even their own! Good way to start a war, and make the bully pick on someone his own size. One use 300 Rubbies
Infiltration 4 Day pass to undetected constant report on an enemies as per Espionage. 100 Rubies
Unification Your people love you! They willingly contribute Random resource or even ship to aid in the advancement of your people. Once per day, Random gift, Permanent. 200 Rubbies
Spoils of war Depending on your Raid vrs loss ratio, your economy has a boost. 5% economy increase as long as you keep a favorable Ratio. Permanent 100 Rubbies
Space is a big place, easy to get lost (SBP) Incoming attacking fleet looses no more then 50% of its force depending on upgrade. The attacker does not know of this until after the raid. You have used EMP mines to stall the fleets separating them. The separated fleet returns home reguardless of battle out come. One use per week. 200 Rubbies
Treaties The Space Pirates and you have an understanding. In fact because of your alliance, they will at random aid you in combat. Be it in an attack, or perhaps even in defense. 10% chance of Pirate assistance. Permanent, 200 Rubbies
Expanding empire 1 field per week added to your planet, permanent, continual. 100 Rubbies per upgrade, max 5 per week.
Trade Union 2% increase to economies of all Alliance members who also have this Union Treaty. Max increase of 20%. Permanent, 200 Rubbies
Pulse beacon and tow ships Recover 10% of your lost fleet. 200 Rubbies
Temporal Shift One use, move your planet. Incoming attacking fleets will be returned home. 100 rubbies
Expanding universe 1 more additional planet slot, max 2. One use. Permanent. 200 rubbies
Wandering harvesters A new ship class. This ship does not require a fleet spot. Once created it will seek out Debree from surrounding planets and bring them home. 1 ship per 20 Rubbies. Permanent, unless destroyed in raid. Use once per day. When in use, it is not subject to destruction due to raid.
Hidden vault 5% of all resources will not be subject to capture due to raids. Max of 50% per upgrade per planet. 10 Rubbies per upgrade.
Proper leadership Once per week, the entire day your fleets will not be subject to SBP, Hostages, 300, and will automatically return home due to Temporal shift. Per week uses, depends on upgrades bought with Rubbies. 100 Rubies per upgrade
No survivors Any successful raid, will do additional damage to defense structures decreasing the likelihood of recovery 10% decrease per upgrade, max of 30%. 20 rubbies
spare parts 10% increase in defense recovery, max 80% total recover chance. 20 rubbies per upgrade. All planets.
Tactics You waited for the perfect time to attack. The Solar flare will block out many of your enemies defenses. Gain an additional 30% to weapons. One use per week. 1 Raid. 200 rubbies
Mine Field Defense option given to only those willing to buy it. 10% decrease in armor on any incoming fleet. 100 rubbies
Fog of war Fight only half your enemies ships on any one raid. 1 use 100 Rubies

Sadbutrue

Re: Feats, Abilities, and Boosts

Post by Sadbutrue »

great addition if you want to make the game unplayable for yourself.

fireonice

Post by fireonice »

Sadbutrue wrote:great addition if you want to make the game unplayable for yourself.
I would agree to it. Sounds ridiculous.
Anything left behind will roll over to my ship yard.

Crutch

Post by Crutch »

It would bring shift power to those willing to financially invest in the game. Much needed revenue would be brought in.

The feats, or powers, don't have to be that powerful, so which ones in particular did you not like?

So why would it be unplayable?

Sadbutrue

Post by Sadbutrue »

well it would make attacking unprofitable and everything would be messed up. if would make everyone turtles and the game would stagnate and it will be all about who can make more mines and you will be playing by yourself all day.

it would not affect me tho since i have enough fleet that i can still crash most people

evillittleweirdguy

Post by evillittleweirdguy »

Good lord!
Rubbies!