being able to control fleet

You have an idea for the game ? Let us know here!
fusion

being able to control fleet

Post by fusion »

i say we should be able to control where our fleet goes and when like in real life if we send out lets say all of your fleet and we decide we need it back in time to defend ourselves we should be able to turn it back and lets say the guy attacking calls off because all he wanted was your bigger fleet so he can attack you if he sends the attack just seconds after your ships land they are destroyed however if we can control them we can send them back if we see this happening as long as we have deut to fuel them
~fusion~
Yeah buddddy!

Ryurik

Re: being able to control fleet

Post by Ryurik »

fusion wrote:i say we should be able to control where our fleet goes and when like in real life if we send out lets say all of your fleet and we decide we need it back in time to defend ourselves we should be able to turn it back and lets say the guy attacking calls off because all he wanted was your bigger fleet so he can attack you if he sends the attack just seconds after your ships land they are destroyed however if we can control them we can send them back if we see this happening as long as we have deut to fuel them
You realise ofcourse the same applies to anyone you attack??? Attacks are planed..not something you can chop and change when you feel like it...that is half the skill in this game...what challenge is there if everyone can deflect your mission?? Duhh!...this would take all the fun of preparing an attack and remove the pleasure of a well executed hit! The other half is knowing how to fleetsave and look after yourself...you need not worry about anyone attacking you..Simple! Play the game for gamesake.. take your idiotic ideas and put them back where you plucked them from...**DELETED BY CRUTCH, Warning**
May your God save you from the wrath of the Norseman!
Arm yourself! For I come with one of them Lasers (Imma Firin It) thingies in hand to lead you to Valhalla!

fusion

Post by fusion »

**Deleted by Crutch** WARNING: You guys are Escalating this, and making it personal. Debate the idea, stick to the Topic or Don't post.
~fusion~
Yeah buddddy!

Ryurik

Post by Ryurik »

**Deleted. This is the wrong section for flame wars.**
Arm yourself! For I come with one of them Lasers (Imma Firin It) thingies in hand to lead you to Valhalla!

Liam_Jay

Post by Liam_Jay »

fusion wrote:Uncalled for
UNCALLED FOR !!!

Ryurik

Post by Ryurik »

Thanks liam...flaming was aimed at him...his should have returned same to me..not my mum! I have asked Mr Crutch to look into this tread and see what he can do with this fool! I don't mind good hearted flaming but he went too far with that one!
( I don't think wolfie has noticed I snaffled his "Laser Ima firing it" thingie yet! been on my signature for a while now....been waiting for some reaction from him! :lol: :lol: :twisted:

Crutch

Post by Crutch »

If an Idea is dumb (and believe me, I have posted plenty of bad ones myself) then call it dumb, and then explain why. I don't see why anyone's mother had to be brought into this.

With that said, the BOTH of you needn't bring the others Mom into this.

Both of your mothers are lovely ladies to be sure. So argue the idea, and stick to the topic.

If you want to flame each other, then take it to the Alliance wars page. But unless your moms play this game, leave them out of it.

-Crutch

Ryurik

Post by Ryurik »

Crutch wrote:If an Idea is dumb (and believe me, I have posted plenty of bad ones myself) then call it dumb, and then explain why. I don't see why anyone's mother had to be brought into this.

With that said, the BOTH of you needn't bring the others Mom into this.

Both of your mothers are lovely ladies to be sure. So argue the idea, and stick to the topic.

If you want to flame each other, then take it to the Alliance wars page. But unless your moms play this game, leave them out of it.

-Crutch
I mentioned nothing about his mother! My remarks were directed at him personally...I explaned why his idea was tainted..perhaps I shouldn't have gone to the length i did..that was no call for what he said!

fusion

Post by fusion »

i apologize ryurik but still this was my idea so why should i not be able to voice it rules that dont let me voice my opinion are what makes me quit these games
and yes i know i would have to take this into alliance wars if i wanted to flame but still why would you get offended ryurik you should just either take the insult or ask me to apologize or something dont complain ok
~fusion~
Yeah buddddy!

Ryurik

Post by Ryurik »

fusion wrote:i apologize ryurik but still this was my idea so why should i not be able to voice it rules that dont let me voice my opinion are what makes me quit these games
and yes i know i would have to take this into alliance wars if i wanted to flame but still why would you get offended ryurik you should just either take the insult or ask me to apologize or something dont complain ok
There are insults and there are insults...I shouldn't have to ask you for an appology ...your remark reguarding my mother was beyond decency ...I can take any remark you say about me on the chin ..and I give the same back...As I said..I do appologise..you got me at a bad time and what I said was provocative..nether the less..you need to understand that there are levels to the way you reply to people and there are ways not to!